Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

LOST

Posted By:
jbrasfan2
jbrasfan2
StarStarStarStarStar
These people get lost on an island and have to find a way out!! name: Mia age:15 looks:brown hair with purple streakes,brown eyes,shorts with a purple tank top other:ummm... is a singer,actress,guitar player,skate bords,tomboy,ummm.....,boyfriend and her just broke up cause he was cheating on her with my sister, snow bords,rollar skates, and last but not least........... ice skates

LOST

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Calamity 16 (Picture) Tom-boy, Skateboards, Drummer, Single Edited by: ~Calamity.Chaos~ on August 07 at 04:14 PM

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

LOST

Posted By:
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418 Lock
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418
StarStarStarStar
name: Luna Age: 15 Looks: Long Blond almost white hair wit ice blue tips blue eyes, black skinny jeans wit purple tank top and black flip flops other: is a Ballerina has a moon tattoe at te bottom conner of her right eye she was born wit skateboards is really shy

What happens when he's your prince charming but you're not his cinderella?

LOST

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Memarie (pronounced Memory, I'm trying a new character. Big Grin ) Age: 15 Looks: blond hair with orange and red streaks, mid-back, green eyes. Neon orange t-shirt with the words 'Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention, this chick, ^ is fluent in sarcasm. XD' written in small, cursive letters. black skinny jeans, and red converse. other: is very sarcastic, bubbly, a fun loving person. An amazing, singer, dancer, and guitar player. Pretty good at skateboarding. Has a pretty bad temper.

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

LOST

Posted By:
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418 Lock
XxSweetDreamsxX_1230418
StarStarStarStar
o and my character also writes poetrys and song sing and plays the paino too

What happens when he's your prince charming but you're not his cinderella?

LOST

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxSweetDreamsxX" wrote:

o and my character also writes poetrys and song sing and plays the paino too

Same on the poetry part. XD

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

LOST

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
name: tammy age: 15 looks: black hair w/ dark red streaks, up in a messy rockerchic ponytail, black longsleeved hirt, black jacket, black beenie, skinny jeans, black converse,pale, blue eyes other: $mokes, emo, plays guitar and sings, likes to skateboard and play games, is single, likes a guy named ryan name: ryan age: 16 looks: pale, black hair, black tshirt, black jacket, black converse, jeans, green eyes other: just broke up with his gf, $mokes, emo, plays guitar

LOST

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Can We Start?

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

LOST

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

Can We Start?

I guess we can. Frustrated

LOST

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Confused

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

We All Turn Back To Dust

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

This or That??