Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Varsity Collage

Posted By:
Gr33n4Eva
Gr33n4Eva
StarStarStarStar
Story Hello, and welcome to your first year at Varsity State College! We offer the finest facilities, from university-standard science labs, to an amazing array of activities in the rec room, to a full sized tennis court, to an olympic size swimming pool and spa! Our school offers the finest education around, and has dozens of clubs and groups, we even have a camp, and a language trip to Europe planned for later in the year! So, what are you waiting for? ----- You're ready for your first year at Varsity College, and it's sure to be a big one! With out of school trips, and exciting lessons, not to mention the things that go on out of class, one thing is for certain; this will be one school you'll never forget! Creativity or Action Choices: (choose either one or two, if you choose two, you only do one science) - Art - Music - Drama Core Subjects: (you have to take all of these) - Math - English - P.E - History - Geography A second language (either french, italian or Spainish) Science Subjects: (choose one or two, depending on your other classes) - Chemistry - Physics - Biology - Astronomy Room Guide: -Student Block- Grounds(outside level 1): Spa and pool, as well as the small skate area and tennis/basketball/netball/general sports court. Level 1: Rec room, games room, and media room (which is pretty much a mini-cinema) Level 2: The girls and boys showers and toilets, as well as the sick bay. Level 3: Girls dorms Level 4: Boys dorms Level 5(roof): Gardens and deck chairs, as well as a basketball hoop East Side of School: Science labs, Library, and Gym. West Side of school: Art rooms, Drama rooms, thatre/assembly hall, Muisc Rooms. Front of School: Office and carparks. Back of School: Student Block Form Character Name: Age (14 - 17): Personality: Nationality: Classes: Looks: Other: Characters Character Name: Miranda Fitz Age (14 - 17): 15 Personality: Sarcastic, optimistic. Nationality: American Classes: Art, music, chemistry Looks: Long black hair, tight t shirts, skinny jeans and converse. Other: N/A Starting Point Our parents drop us off at the front gate of Varsity Collage - Your character can have a little chat and then the gates will open... eventually. Rules 1.) This is a LITERATE roleplay. You must use complete sentances as if you were writing a story, not little things like *runs to the group*. 2.) Do not go ahead of the story. Edited by: Gr33n4Eva on August 11 at 10:14 AM

"You make me sick because I adore you so;"Space Dementia, Muse Big Grin

Varsity Collage

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jade Age:14 Personality: Shy, Different Nationality: African-American Classes: Art,Music,Chemistry Looks: Long jet black hair, Band t-shirts, tight dark pants and converse Other: is good at singing

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

latest videos