Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Elevator (rp)

Posted By:
ilovepenguins2
ilovepenguins2
StarStarStarStarStar
This roleplay will be about people coming off and onto an elevator. Doesn't sound very exciting? . . Be creative! If you make up a character, describe what they look like, their personality, etc. Alright, once we have 6-8 characters, we will start Name: Heather Personality: is 1 of the youngest, but friends look up to me as the leader. nice, friendly, and likes to face any challenge life gives her. is the kind of girl who will be at home watching a scary movie alone while all her friends are out looks: dark brown layers with light brown highlights blue-jean capris with a Twilight tee

It's not over untill Mrs.Cumplebottom sings!

Elevator (rp)

Posted By:
ilovepenguins2
ilovepenguins2
StarStarStarStarStar
go to the 69th page on this bord, and look! thats where ig to this from

Elevator (rp)

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar

"ilovepenguins2" wrote:

go to the 69th page on this bord, and look! thats where ig to this from

I was in it. I remember that. A woman gave birth, a little girl (me) lost her mommy, etc, etc.

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Elevator (rp)

Posted By:
AshleyZ<3
AshleyZ<3
StarStarStarStarStar
Is there any twist at all?

smile
a happy blond who knows that kepting friends close can an can''t be a mistake Big Grin

Elevator (rp)

Posted By:
Nia Person
Nia Person
StarStarStarStar
awesome! smile Name: Nia (or Mia) Personality: very quiet, but cheerfull, loves heights (for some odd reason) is NOT emo, and likes scary movies, likes being home alone so she can do whatever she wants and possibly mess up the whole house, (lol!) and.... uh........ ya. Looks: dark brown shoulder length hair, skinny jeans, pink t-shirt /w/ black heart in the middle, black sweater.

Elevator (rp)

Posted By:
AshleyZ<3
AshleyZ<3
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Andy Personality: it's suprise looks: picture, blue jeans, tennis shoes, and a blue t-shirt

smile
a happy blond who knows that kepting friends close can an can''t be a mistake Big Grin

Elevator (rp)

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyZ<3" wrote:

i think the point is to make the twists yourself abigail loves the stage, playing adelaide in a local production of guys and dolls. a little punk, but very happy. wearing gray soffe shorts over black footless tights with lots of runs, a black tank top with audrey hepburn on it, choppy black hair with a purple scarf in it, and black converse low tops. carries a large bag stuffed full.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Elevator (rp)

Posted By:
ilovepenguins2
ilovepenguins2
StarStarStarStarStar

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

"AshleyZ<3" wrote:

i think the point is to make the twists yourself abigail loves the stage, playing adelaide in a local production of guys and dolls. a little punk, but very happy. wearing gray soffe shorts over black footless tights with lots of runs, a black tank top with audrey hepburn on it, choppy black hair with a purple scarf in it, and black converse low tops. carries a large bag stuffed full.

yea. thats it. ur suposed to do what evr you want in the elevator

Elevator (rp)

Posted By:
AshleyZ<3
AshleyZ<3
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay then, I'll join

smile

Elevator (rp)

Posted By:
AshleyZ<3
AshleyZ<3
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Andy Personality: Suprise Looks: PIcture, a blue t-shirt, jean kapris, and brown airwalks.

smile

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Who's the best NHL Team?

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

Beyonce or rihana

Puberty is ruining my friendship...

Should prisoners be allowed to vote?

latest videos