Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Super high

Posted By:
grlluvs2skate_1156015 Lock
grlluvs2skate_1156015
StarStarStarStar
a hish skool with kids who have a gift not any gift super power u can chose any power u want but only 1 no ghost, vampiers or anything like that ur power can b anything but not flying bc thats lame member, its not just a normal high skool

Super high

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
Memarie (pronounced Memory) 13 funny, sarcastic, lovable, thinks highly of herself, bubbly, nice when you get to know her. (If she shuts you down, don't give up. She's testing you. Wink ),rebellious, opinionated. Orange mini tank, black skinny jeans low-rise, a belly button piercing, a pair of gray polka dot ballet flats, her favorite panda backpack, and a black bow. long dirty blond hair, with rainbow streaks, usually in unusual hairstyles. Wants to become a singer, dancer, and an actress. lays the guitar, and is secretive about her emotions. Secret- has a tattoo, and ran away about 2 months ago. Lives with her favorite aunt. Power- Can ignite into flames whenever she pleases, and sometimes when she doesn't want..like when shes mad or embarrassed.

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Super high

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny 17 Scene Black hair WIth Pink And Blonde Sctions. can put her thought in your mind

):

Super high

Posted By:
XxomgitsAustinXx_1191138 Lock
XxomgitsAustinXx_1191138
StarStarStarStar
Austin skater/ emo quiet once u get 2 know him more outgoing clothes and shoes and skateboard super strong idk...

$Skate for life$

Super high

Posted By:
XxomgitsAustinXx_1191138
StarStarStarStar
oh and SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown

$Skate for life$

Super high

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxJoannaxX" wrote:

Danny
Scene
Black hair WIth Pink And Blonde Sctions.
can put her thought in your mind

Is Danny's younger..now 14 year old sister.

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Super high

Posted By:
XxomgitsAustinXx_1191138
StarStarStarStar
oh wait this is copying twilight but can change into a wolf!!!!!! thats cool!!!n srry guys!!

$Skate for life$

Super high

Posted By:
itzTaraBbyXD
itzTaraBbyXD
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice (or Alyson) Age: 16 Clothes: ripped black tank top with CRAZY CHICK on it in big red letters, red leggings with a mini skirt over it, black converses with red shoelaces, red nerd glasses, and a bracelet and necklace that say EMO in red/black striped letters Hair: medium really dark brown with blond streaks Style: skater girl, rocker chick, emoish goth Other: singer, dancer, cheerleader, takes karate, and plays the guitar Power: controls fire and when she is mad her hair turns into flames which is dangerous so please bring some water or a fire extinguisher Edited by: itzTaraBbyXD on August 11 at 03:36 PM Edited by: itzTaraBbyXD on August 11 at 03:36 PM

We're never getting back together... like ever.

Super high

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
StarStarStarStarStar
emma 16 preppy and fun blond hair with pink highlights can water bend

...you know im getting hungry....-chomp!!!-i eated u

so now that ur in my stomach u have
to sing my fave song....twinkle twinkle lil star

twinkle twinkle lil star how i wonder...ow!! the star is bright it is to bright...ow!!-barfs u up-dang!

Super high

Posted By:
grlluvs2skate_1156015 Lock
grlluvs2skate_1156015
StarStarStarStar
name: summer age: 14 looks: blonde, blue eyes blah blah blah personality: shy but can b confidents when is around ppl she likes likes getting into trouble power: weather control

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Names from A to Z

latest videos