Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

CALI surf high

Posted By:
grlluvs2skate_1156015 Lock
grlluvs2skate_1156015
StarStarStarStar
a surf school on the beach of cali name: mellody / mell looks: pic personality: brittish, flirty at times, fun, out going, gets in trouble loves: music, sk8ing, surfing, XD sports dis likes: meanies other: single

CALI surf high

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
Memarie (pronounced Memory) 15 funny, sarcastic, lovable, thinks highly of herself, bubbly, nice when you get to know her. (If she shuts you down, don't give up. She's testing you. Wink ),rebellious, opinionated. Orange mini tank, black skinny jeans low-rise, a belly button piercing, a pair of gray polka dot ballet flats, her favorite panda backpack, and a black bow. long dirty blond hair, with rainbow streaks, usually in unusual hairstyles. Wants to become a singer, dancer, and an actress. lays the guitar, and is secretive about her emotions. an ah-mazing surfer. Single

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

CALI surf high

Posted By:
SmartCutie
SmartCutie
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lucy Age:14 Eyes: Brown Hair: Dark Brown/Black, red streaks, tousled (look it up on google) Clothes: Baby tee showing belly button, leather pants, black boots, shrug Personality: Michevious, fun, needs to be a leader, constant trouble maker, can be sweet at times. Other: Parents left her in white snowy forest when she was 2 months old wrapped in only a thin blanket/cloth and never saw her since

CALI surf high

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Calamity 15 Hazel Brown Medium With Blonde Streaks Mostly Black Tube-top With "Surf's Up!" On It [I Has Surfboard shaped Belly Button Ring :P] Jean Shorts And Black And Red Skull Flip-flops Different/Surfer [AWESOME AT SURFIN AND SKATEBOARDIN] Doesnt Have Any Friends And Stands Out -So Ya Single=[ Edited by: ~Calamity.Chaos~ on August 11 at 04:36 PM Edited by: ~Calamity.Chaos~ on August 11 at 04:39 PM

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

CALI surf high

Posted By:
grlluvs2skate_1156015
StarStarStarStar
wearing: short green shorts (like in pic) and tankini top

CALI surf high

Posted By:
XxomgitsAustinXx_1191138 Lock
XxomgitsAustinXx_1191138
StarStarStarStar
name austin looks - pic personaily: pro surfer very outgoing loves: extreme sports, blasting music, extreme stunts, broken bones, and cool stuff dis likes: idk other single

$Skate for life$

CALI surf high

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
When Can We Start

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

CALI surf high

Posted By:
grlluvs2skate_1156015
StarStarStarStar

"XxomgitsAustinXx" wrote:

name austin
looks - pic
personaily: pro surfer very outgoing
loves: extreme sports, blasting music, extreme stunts, broken bones, and cool stuff
dis likes: idk
other single

(not in rp) im in chat, cya there..?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos