Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Celeb Mansion!

Posted By:
A-pluss Lock
A-pluss
StarStarStarStarStar
A roleplay about celeberty teenagers who, in a reallity show, live in a mansion, all together! They go through drama, fun, dating, friendship, enemies, and of course, spending money on stupid stuff! Form: Name: Age: (13-1Cool Famous For: Apperence: Clothes: Personallity: Other: After I get about four boys and four girls (who will be dedicated to the roleplay), we'll start! Also, to reveal your character's thoughts, use the "confession cam". It's like this: _ CC: Character: What they want to say. END CC. _ Sign up soon!

I LIKE PIZZA!

Celeb Mansion!

Posted By:
A-pluss Lock
A-pluss
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Derek Age: 14 Famous For: Filming a popular webshow. Apperence: Short and Lanky, messy brown hair. Clothes: Whatever he can get, huge glasses. Personallity: Shy, kind of geeky, only talks sometimes. Other: Brings his rat, LK, with him.

I LIKE PIZZA!

Celeb Mansion!

Posted By:
A-pluss Lock
A-pluss
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone gonna sign up?

I LIKE PIZZA!

Celeb Mansion!

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alisa Age: 13 1/2 Famous For: Acting in popular TV shows Apperence: Long brown wavy hair and sparkly brown eyes. Is tall and cute Clothes: brown zebra T-shirt with a skirt and belt Personallity: you'll see Other: Has a cavalier king charles spaniel named Sophie

Celeb Mansion!

Posted By:
-B3.YU-
-B3.YU-
StarStarStarStarStar
Carmen 14 Drumming/Singing Stuff. Stuff. Skater Stuff.

NEVER DOUBT THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY AWKWARD TOITLE!!!!

(?)
------------------------------
Peace☮ .Love♥.Happiness☺

Celeb Mansion!

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sammie Age: 14 Famous For: Dancing . Apperence: Tall, really has "A dancer's body", has a pretty face.... blonde hair Clothes: Usaully mid-length dresses... Personallity: You'll see Other: Has a chinchilla named Bob. Takes him pretty much everywhere. Loves him like a puppy.

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Celeb Mansion!

Posted By:
Bumble.Brii
Bumble.Brii
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luna Age: 14 Famous For: Young television show host. Appearance: Dark black hair, very tall and skinny, green eyes, almost purple. Clothes: Black, white, & green are her favorite colors. She wears a lot of designer things. What a prep. -.-' lol. Personality: Doesn't care what people think of her, she is very out-going and down-to-earth, and really talkative. [x

youηqq' lovε♥
i lovε yuh<3

Celeb Mansion!

Posted By:
XxRawr_Its_MarcexX_1306859 Lock
XxRawr_Its_MarcexX_1306859
StarStarStarStar
Name:Roxann Age:14 Famous for:Modeling and making appearences on popular tv shows. Apperance:Black hair.Emo hair-cut.With red highlights.Brown eyes.Very pretty and popular. Clothes:Very short black and red plaid mini skirt.With belt.H-town belt buckle.White button down shirt with red tie. Personality:You shall see.... Other:Has a yorkie named Marissa. Edited by: XxRawr_Its_MarcexX on August 20 at 10:39 PM

:\ LOL.

Celeb Mansion!

Posted By:
Smeagol Girl
Smeagol Girl
StarStarStarStar
Name: Cali Age: 13 3/4 Popular for: acting and comedy show Appreance: dirty blonde hair,every changing eyes, choppy cut hair Clothes: black jeans, black shirt that says "lost in music" Personality: random, funny, likes a good debate, happy, weird Other: always wears spoon earings, loves linkin park, hates main stream stuff, always carries around her stuffed homemade owl names blowfish in her bag. Edited by: Smeagol Girl on August 20 at 10:50 PM Edited by: Smeagol Girl on August 20 at 10:58 PM

~Randi
Replay by Iyaz. God that song is awesome!
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
But today is a gift
That's Why They Call it the Present
~E.R.

I wish I could fly
I wish I could see the evil that you bring into this world
But I'm to happy licking my ice cream cone
^_^

Celeb Mansion!

Posted By:
DemolitionLover96_1166215 Lock
DemolitionLover96_1166215
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carson Age: (13-1) :14 Famous For: He's a cartoon artist and has appeared on a few TV shows. Apperence: The boy at the center of my profile pic. Clothes: Jeans, t-shirts, trousers, some dress-shirts and a tie. Personallity: Sarcastic, hilariously funny, can't really take a lot of things seriously, but smart, shrewd. And becomes jealous easily. Other: Carries his sketch pad with him everywhere. And doesn't really like animals a lot.

GinnyHermioneTonks; The Golden Trio.
AllieStephKatie; Best Friends Forever
RemusSiriusTonks; Best Role-Players Ever

Whoever said 'Nothing is impossible' obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.

It's okay to grow up. As long as you don't grow up to become old.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

What song is stuck in your head?

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

latest videos