Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
A-pluss Lock
A-pluss
StarStarStarStarStar
A roleplay about celeberty teenagers who, in a reallity show, live in a mansion, all together! They go through drama, fun, dating, friendship, enemies, and of course, spending money on stupid stuff! Form: Name: Age: (13-1Cool Famous For: Apperence: Clothes: Personallity: Other: After I get about four boys and four girls (who will be dedicated to the roleplay), we'll start! Also, to reveal your character's thoughts, use the "confession cam". It's like this: _ CC: Character: What they want to say. END CC. _ Sign up soon!

I LIKE PIZZA!

Posted By:
A-pluss Lock
A-pluss
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Derek Age: 14 Famous For: Filming a popular webshow. Apperence: Short and Lanky, messy brown hair. Clothes: Whatever he can get, huge glasses. Personallity: Shy, kind of geeky, only talks sometimes. Other: Brings his rat, LK, with him.

I LIKE PIZZA!

Posted By:
A-pluss Lock
A-pluss
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone gonna sign up?

I LIKE PIZZA!

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alisa Age: 13 1/2 Famous For: Acting in popular TV shows Apperence: Long brown wavy hair and sparkly brown eyes. Is tall and cute Clothes: brown zebra T-shirt with a skirt and belt Personallity: you'll see Other: Has a cavalier king charles spaniel named Sophie

Posted By:
-B3.YU-
-B3.YU-
StarStarStarStarStar
Carmen 14 Drumming/Singing Stuff. Stuff. Skater Stuff.

NEVER DOUBT THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY AWKWARD TOITLE!!!!

(?)
------------------------------
Peace☮ .Love♥.Happiness☺

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sammie Age: 14 Famous For: Dancing . Apperence: Tall, really has "A dancer's body", has a pretty face.... blonde hair Clothes: Usaully mid-length dresses... Personallity: You'll see Other: Has a chinchilla named Bob. Takes him pretty much everywhere. Loves him like a puppy.

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Posted By:
Bumble.Brii_1299488 Lock
Bumble.Brii_1299488
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luna Age: 14 Famous For: Young television show host. Appearance: Dark black hair, very tall and skinny, green eyes, almost purple. Clothes: Black, white, & green are her favorite colors. She wears a lot of designer things. What a prep. -.-' lol. Personality: Doesn't care what people think of her, she is very out-going and down-to-earth, and really talkative. [x

youηqq' lovε♥
i lovε yuh<3

Posted By:
XxRawr_Its_MarcexX_1306859 Lock
XxRawr_Its_MarcexX_1306859
StarStarStarStar
Name:Roxann Age:14 Famous for:Modeling and making appearences on popular tv shows. Apperance:Black hair.Emo hair-cut.With red highlights.Brown eyes.Very pretty and popular. Clothes:Very short black and red plaid mini skirt.With belt.H-town belt buckle.White button down shirt with red tie. Personality:You shall see.... Other:Has a yorkie named Marissa. Edited by: XxRawr_Its_MarcexX on August 20 at 10:39 PM

:\ LOL.

Posted By:
Smeagol Girl_986624 Lock
Smeagol Girl_986624
StarStarStarStar
Name: Cali Age: 13 3/4 Popular for: acting and comedy show Appreance: dirty blonde hair,every changing eyes, choppy cut hair Clothes: black jeans, black shirt that says "lost in music" Personality: random, funny, likes a good debate, happy, weird Other: always wears spoon earings, loves linkin park, hates main stream stuff, always carries around her stuffed homemade owl names blowfish in her bag. Edited by: Smeagol Girl on August 20 at 10:50 PM Edited by: Smeagol Girl on August 20 at 10:58 PM

~Randi
Replay by Iyaz. God that song is awesome!
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
But today is a gift
That's Why They Call it the Present
~E.R.

I wish I could fly
I wish I could see the evil that you bring into this world
But I'm to happy licking my ice cream cone
^_^

Posted By:
DemolitionLover96_1166215 Lock
DemolitionLover96_1166215
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carson Age: (13-1) :14 Famous For: He's a cartoon artist and has appeared on a few TV shows. Apperence: The boy at the center of my profile pic. Clothes: Jeans, t-shirts, trousers, some dress-shirts and a tie. Personallity: Sarcastic, hilariously funny, can't really take a lot of things seriously, but smart, shrewd. And becomes jealous easily. Other: Carries his sketch pad with him everywhere. And doesn't really like animals a lot.

GinnyHermioneTonks; The Golden Trio.
AllieStephKatie; Best Friends Forever
RemusSiriusTonks; Best Role-Players Ever

Whoever said 'Nothing is impossible' obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.

It's okay to grow up. As long as you don't grow up to become old.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos