Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Collage RP!!!!!!!!! CLICK ME!

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
This is about people who go to collage. Anything can happen! But they all have to have one or more secrets. They can be vampires warewolves and they can have powers. Anything you want! Rules: No bad words because there are little kids on here smile Sign up! Name~ Age~ Looks~ Clothes~ Personality~ Secret~ Classes~(choose anything you want smile ) Other~

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex 18 beautiful, semi-hispanic, cute, has dimples. (I do. XD) Hot pink and black zebra print shirt, a black pleated mini skirt, white mini shorts (underneath), and pink converse, with a black bow headband. Funny, unique, sarcastic, rebellious, lovable, random, opinionated. Has a crush on someone. Art, music, drama, and Literature (poetry). Lives in dorm 1234. (best I could think up. :P )

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Alisa 171/2 long brown hair is tall and cute blue sparkly dress with heart necklace You'll see Is hiding her secret that she has powers Math reading science you get the idea has shapeshifting powers smile Edited by: monkeydoodle4u on August 27 at 06:23 PM Edited by: monkeydoodle4u on August 27 at 06:30 PM

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade 17 beutiful, eccentric looking, is hot black tank top and dark blue jeans and black converse rebelious, funny, unique dorm: 1235 (is the most powerfulist vamp in the world but noone knows her secret)

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm the only one who's normal so far. XD

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
lol! Dazed

Posted By:
BeautifulxGoregeous
BeautifulxGoregeous
StarStarStar
Brittani 18 Beautiful,Hispanic Tight Black Skinny Jeans, Purple Top Black Waist Belt Black High heeled Boots Fun,Flirty,Popular,Socialite Is a Vampire Who Feeds off of Energy Music,Drama,English (writing), Lives In Dorm 1287. Edited by: BeautifulxGoregeous on August 27 at 06:35 PM

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want you can start i have to go to bed

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? Name~ Sarah Age~ 19 Looks~ Black layered bob with green streek, brown eyes, mexican skin Clothes~ Neon baby tee with black, skinny jeans, and converse Personality~ Fun, sweet, loves to party and loves boys Secret~ Is an alien and has an IQ of 160 Classes~Fashion, Style, Statistics. Other~Acts normal, and weird. Is room 1242 Edited by: true2myself on August 27 at 06:53 PM

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Posted By:
thats.just.me
thats.just.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

I'm special...

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

Favorite Video Game?

Favorite Video Game?

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Messi Vs Ronaldo

latest videos