Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Life in the out crowd rp

Posted By:
faygo98
faygo98
StarStarStarStarStar
ok so there are four friend 2 girls 2 guys, vise versa. ok so they aren't as popular as they would like to be and they are all in high shcool marching band, and they are going to find a way to become at laest known , whether its good or bad publicity, so they end doing something they get famous non-the less. name- age- looks- personality/other -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name:Erica Age:16 Looks: long black hair with green purple, pink , and electric blue steaks Personality/Other: skater, is sarcastic ,is in love with one of her guys friends who is secretly in love with her country fan, lead singer in her friends country band,loves to text and listen to oldies music ,loves her friends

Roll T ide Roll
~Kirsten
my favorite shape and word is rhombicosidodecahedron
I'm 50% random , 10% awesome, 10% crazy, 20 % amazing, 10% unknown but im 100%
me
who needs enemies, when i have freinds like anna?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Chips?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Chat

Chat

latest videos