Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Life in the Out Crowd

Posted By:
faygo98
faygo98
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok , so four friends wh are in a band and in high school marching band are outcast , and skaters ,rockers and ect. but they are awesome geeks , and they are the top four in the no.1 spot for the smartest kids in the ENTIRE school. Name-Erica Age-16 Looks- Long black hair with elecricpink,blue , green , orange streaks , usally pulled back in a messy pony tail , wears a black school sweat shirt with a vintage coca -cola shirt under neath, with black converse and skinny jeans Other- plays clarinet in marchin band and is lead singer in the friends country band , skater, loves texting,being with friends and singing. sarcastic , has a crush on her one of her best guy friends.

Roll T ide Roll
~Kirsten
my favorite shape and word is rhombicosidodecahedron
I'm 50% random , 10% awesome, 10% crazy, 20 % amazing, 10% unknown but im 100%
me
who needs enemies, when i have freinds like anna?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

My friend is the worst!

favorite Music band

Stop bullying

latest videos