Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Life in the Out Crowd

Posted By:
faygo98
faygo98
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok , so four friends wh are in a band and in high school marching band are outcast , and skaters ,rockers and ect. but they are awesome geeks , and they are the top four in the no.1 spot for the smartest kids in the ENTIRE school. Name-Erica Age-16 Looks- Long black hair with elecricpink,blue , green , orange streaks , usally pulled back in a messy pony tail , wears a black school sweat shirt with a vintage coca -cola shirt under neath, with black converse and skinny jeans Other- plays clarinet in marchin band and is lead singer in the friends country band , skater, loves texting,being with friends and singing. sarcastic , has a crush on her one of her best guy friends.

Roll T ide Roll
~Kirsten
my favorite shape and word is rhombicosidodecahedron
I'm 50% random , 10% awesome, 10% crazy, 20 % amazing, 10% unknown but im 100%
me
who needs enemies, when i have freinds like anna?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

Fave bands

latest videos