Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Holiday Roleplays : Halloween.

Posted By:
Chewb Lock
Chewb
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was thinking that I would start a holiday-based RP each holiday. So, sense Halloween is the next big one, let's do one about it!) In this Roleplay, a group of kids, teens, and maybe even adults go out on the street for Halloween (whether for Trick-or-Treating, supervising their kid / sibling, pranks, or a going to a party). Somehow, they all meet up and are attacked by an army of zombies! Now, they must gather their skills to stop the undead legions. Rules: 1. Only up to two characters per user. You can only have one teen character, as most people want to be teens. You can have two kid characters, as long as you don't already have a teen or adult one. Unlimited zombie characters, but please only use two at a time. If you have no teen or kid characters, you can be up to three adults. 2. No controlling any one else's action or reaction. 3. Capitalize your sentences, use correct punctuation, and spell right. 4. (Use parenthesies when you're posting as yourself) 5. More of a suggestion. If you want to be noticed, make your character somewhat original. 6. You characters must have flaws and good points. No perfect or terrible characters. 7. Only the zombies and ghosts have "powers". 8. Love and drama is fun and all, and you can have it, but don't let it get in the way of the plot. The limit is 6 kids, 6 teens, and 6 parents. Once we have that many people, you will only be able to join as a ghost or zombie. Edited by: Chewb on September 30 at 12:21 PM

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.

Posted By:
Chewb Lock
Chewb
StarStarStarStarStar
Here Are The Character Forms. You can add whatever you want, but it must include the stuff I put. For A Kid Character (4 - 11) : Name: Age: Costume: Personallity Traits: Skills: For A Teen Character (12 - 17 ) Name: Age: Costume: (If you have one) Why are you on the street: (Helping my siblings trick-or-treat, going to a parting, pulling pranks, ect.) Personality Traits: Skills: For an adult (18 +) Most of them will probably be supervising their children, but you might come up with something else: Name: Age: Parent or Not? If so, who are you the parent of? : Costume: (If they have one) Personallity Traits: Skills: Other: For a zombie or ghost. Please note, these creatures are pretty much mindless, so all you'll do is attack people and follow the master zombie. Zombie or Ghost?: Powers: Apperance: Most Targeted Type of Victim: Like I said, add anything you want to the forms. Just include this stuff.

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.

Posted By:
Chewb Lock
Chewb
StarStarStarStarStar
My character, the leader and controller of the zombies: Name: Gravft Origin: He's like Frankinstien's monster, created with a lot of different parts and given an artficial brain. Now he k!11s people for unknown reasons. Personallity: Ruthless, but in a calm and polite way. He is sympathetic to outcasts. Zombie or Ghost?: Zombie Powers: Raising bodies, giving them powers, and controlling them. He can also create spirit-like creatures. Apperance: Like he may have been a decent-looking teenager, but now is pale with some bald spots, scabs, and ripped clothes. Most Targeted Type of Victim: Everyone.

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.

Posted By:
DemolitionLover96_1166215 Lock
DemolitionLover96_1166215
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jessica Age: 14 Costume: (If you have one) - Why are you on the street: (Helping my siblings trick-or-treat, going to a parting, pulling pranks, ect.) Helping my sibling trick-or-treat Personality Traits: Weird. Nearly incapable of showing emotion. Smart, manipulative, not the best with handling children, but not too bad either. Skills: Can read people well. And is an artist.

GinnyHermioneTonks; The Golden Trio.
AllieStephKatie; Best Friends Forever
RemusSiriusTonks; Best Role-Players Ever

Whoever said 'Nothing is impossible' obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.

It's okay to grow up. As long as you don't grow up to become old.

Posted By:
--MonsterrMash._1326400 Lock
--MonsterrMash._1326400
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alyina.
Costume: Don't have one (If you have one)
Why are you on the street: Going to a party.
Personality Traits: Quiet,Smart,Nice.
Skills:Photography,Art,Writing. Edited by: --MonsterrMash. on September 30 at 12:17 PM Edited by: --MonsterrMash. on September 30 at 12:18 PM

Just a simple touch,
Just a little clutch
Makes me feel like flyin'.
I am trying not to think about it
All the things you did before,
But sometimes it all just gets to me.
I can't take it anymore.
I'll stay with you,
But remember
Be careful what you do,
Cause I'm not bulletproof

Posted By:
Chewb Lock
Chewb
StarStarStarStarStar

"--MonsterrMash." wrote:

Name: Alyina.

Costume: (If you have one)

Why are you on the street: (Helping my siblings trick-or-treat, going to a parting, pulling pranks, ect.)

Personality Traits: Quiet,Smart,Nice.

Skills:Photography,Art,Writing.

You forgot to answer "costume" and "why are you on the street".

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.

Posted By:
Ziku
Ziku
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ziku Age: 14 Costume: (If you have one) Isn't wearing one besides a cape on his back. Why are you on the street: (Helping my siblings trick-or-treat, going to a parting, pulling pranks, ect.) Just to trick or treat by himself and get some candy. His parents don't really care. Personality Traits: Very shy, nice, and kind. Skills: Ziku is very intelligent and he likes to show that off and he can usually tell what's going to happen next, although he doesn't consider himself a psychic. Appearance: Ziku has slick, brown hair with sparkling blue eyes. You would think that he would be a girl magnet but he has glasses and has braces on his teeth. For Halloween he is just playing a "nerd" so all he had to do is dress regularly except this time he's wearing a cape although he doesn't like Star Wars. Other information: Ziku is a very nice boy who was raised by terrible parents, but not the terrible abusive kind, the kind that just doesn't care. If there's a problem in school or any bullying going on with him he tells his parents but they don't care. His father is very disproving of him. He constantly tells Ziku that he wants his son to be "manly" and play sports. He just says to "be a man" and stand up for himself, however he usually can't. Ziku thinks that he is a failure because of his dad resulting in his self-consciousness and shyness. Although he is very shy, once Ziku gets used to you see a person who likes to have fun and doesn't care who anybody thinks. Weakness: He is physically weak, so he can't run very fast and gets tired very easily. Edited by: Ziku on September 30 at 12:20 PM

Posted By:
Chewb Lock
Chewb
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.

Posted By:
Chewb Lock
Chewb
StarStarStarStarStar
hhmmm... No one's joining? Why not?

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.

Posted By:
fey-fey Lock
fey-fey
StarStarStarStar
Name: Faith Age: 12 Costume: Kimono Why are you on the street: Trick-or-treating/pulling pranks ( I can do both right ?) Personality Traits: at times gets mad pretty easily, usually keeps things to herself. Loves being idiotic, is a bad speller (I also am so forgive me if I spell things wrong) Sometimes will randomly hug friends , maybe even strangers skills: Is ok at art, can easily annoy people, is a book worm(if it counts as a skill)

What the fraggle O_o

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

latest videos