Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Constant Love and Constant Back-stabbing

Posted By:
Lexi_123_Bam Lock
Lexi_123_Bam
StarStarStarStar
Alright this role play is about a boy and a girl who fall in love but a best friend backstabs and sneaks aroun with this girl. At the end one girl will be crushed and the other will have the chance to be with this guy because he picked her. LOTS of things happen. u make it happen. Mine: Name: Nick Age: 17 Wearing: White t-shirt with black sinkkey jeans and sneakers and shades. Looks: tan.....hot.... Personality: sweet, funny, caring,goofy Other: plays football and loves out-going girls and girls like him. Edited by: Lexi_123_Bam on November 07 at 12:41 PM

1....2....3.....BAM!

Posted By:
SmartCutie
SmartCutie
StarStarStarStarStar
Natalie 16 F light caramel layered hair, medium/long length, swooped bangs, slim, medium height, ocean blue eyes jean shorts, orange graphic tee, white tank top underneath, red sandals, jazzy kind of grey hat, one large red bead necklace kind of a party girl, still gets good grades, funny, silly, is what her name means (: (born on Christmas) Spontaneous, blinded by excitement, is German, LOVES CHOCOLATE

Posted By:
Lexi_123_Bam Lock
Lexi_123_Bam
StarStarStarStar
Thanks anybody else?

1....2....3.....BAM!

Posted By:
blonder-than-anyone Lock
blonder-than-anyone
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sapphire Age: 17 Wearing: black converse and skinny jeans with balck and purple checkered belt with an shirt with a pic of evanesense on it. Looks: bleach blonde hair with bright prurple highlights Personality: Emo|Goth|Punk|Etc. Other:great singer,and loves to dance

my life is a mess,
though the demons i face are giving me a test,
to see if i stay alive,
to see if i can survive....

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lexi_123_Bam" wrote:

Alright this role play is about a boy and a girl who fall in love but a best friend backstabs and sneaks aroun with this girl. At the end one girl will be crushed and the other will have the chance to be with this guy because he picked her. LOTS of things happen. u make it happen. Mine: Name: Abby Age: 17 Wearing: Pink Polka dot tank top with black skinney jeans and black flip flops. Looks: Cute, really tan, brunette meduim length hair with bright blue eyes. Personality: sweet, funny, caring, respectful Other: plays guitar, sings, and is head cheerleader.
Name: Skylar Age: 17 Gender: Female Wearing: Uh, she may wear different things, but heres her main outfit.....: Dark gray skinny jeans with a white skull on each back pocket. White, collared shirt with no sleeves and black lace on bottom. Black tie with thin white pinstripes. Black and white knee-high converse. Usually wears black hoodie with the hood up. Looks: Short, dark brown hair that reaches right above her shoulders. Her bangs are in a wind-swept style across her right eye (her bangs are dyed white). Her eyes are a royal purple color and she has long lashes. Very pale, medium height. Black snake tattoo crawls down her right arm, from the top of the shoulder to the point right above her wrist. Another tattoo, a black iris, is on her upper back, right under her neck. Wears dark eyeliner usually. Personality: Quiet with a temper. Nice to friends. Emo. Other: Writes stories. Plays guitar and sings. Amazing artist. Took karate and fencing (master with swords).

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
Lexi_123_Bam Lock
Lexi_123_Bam
StarStarStarStar
anyone wanna start and play the boy or i will?

1....2....3.....BAM!

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lexi_123_Bam" wrote:

anyone wanna start and play the boy or i will?

we need a new guy to play the boy, because if your the boy, or any of us for that matter, we'll pick our own character -.-''

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
Lexi_123_Bam Lock
Lexi_123_Bam
StarStarStarStar
then i wont play abby. i want to try a guy role for once

1....2....3.....BAM!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

Posted By:
can you luv a punk boy?
can you luv a punk boy?
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kevin Age: 17 Looks: you like? no? Other: you'll learn Idk um if you guys want me to be anyone else besides kevin I will

I may be bi, who cares I am who I am

R.I.P Chris, you are gone but not forgotten.

I am sexy And I do Know It!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

3 Facts About You!

ThE WoRd GaMe

3 Facts About You!

You Failed To Mention

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos