Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Beaten

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Blaise (me) is a girl who got beaten by her father 4 so long,and she couldnt stand it,so she strangled him while he wuz sleeping. She ran away from home then and is still filed as a missing child. She has long black hair dat goes 2 her feet,very pale white skin,and black mysterious eyes. She wears a black t-shirt and black jeans with jeans hangin from them. Form: Name: Age: Personality: Looks: other:

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Beaten

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Beaten

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
By the way..im 15... ok we'll start. I started running in the woods at night,afraid cuz I heard police cars coming. I wuz looking behind me,not aware that there wuz a tree in front of me. I ran into it,and it knocked me out...

Beaten

Posted By:
landrys1girl
landrys1girl
StarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

Blaise (me) is a girl who got beaten by her father 4 so long,and she couldnt stand it,so she strangled him while he wuz sleeping. She ran away from home then and is still filed as a missing child. She has long black hair dat goes 2 her feet,very pale white skin,and black mysterious eyes. She wears a black t-shirt and black jeans with jeans hangin from them. Form: Name: Age: Personality: Looks: other:

Name : Christian Age ; 13 Personality : acts happy in public but always depressed looks ; blond hair , blue eyes , he wears a black t-shirt, black hoodie and jeans to cover up the brusies other: he is my friend he gets beat by his father for no reason and his mom is forced to watch but she is so scared of her husband that she does everything he tells her 2 but yet she gets beat also. One night he got the courage to hide and call the cops but when they arrived he was a sleep and the cops searched every in the house except for the basement and to this day he still gets beat but not as bad as he did a year ago

LIBBYLibshock
my nickname given to me by hugebear.

Beaten

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Ur in Ashley

Beaten

Posted By:
landrys1girl
landrys1girl
StarStarStarStar
name : chirstain age : 13 personality : happy in public, depressed at home looks: bolnd hair, blue eyes wears a black t-shirt , balck hoodie , blac k jeans

LIBBYLibshock
my nickname given to me by hugebear.

Beaten

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
All of ya'll are in. I few minutes later,I woke up,but everything wuz blurry... I groaned and tuned over 2 my side 2 see a girl crouched behind a bush,staring at me. I mouthed ,"Help" 2 her.

Beaten

Posted By:
KitKat_Luv
KitKat_Luv
StarStarStarStarStar
Brooklyn 14 Energy active, Easily emotional, shy at first. Blonde long wavy hair, Deep blue eyes, short blue dress (i hope you were asking how we wanted our character to be xD)

You See The Midgets Too...Right? o_O

Beaten

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Ur in Brooklyn

Beaten

Posted By:
KitKat_Luv
KitKat_Luv
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlaiseHaramen" wrote:

Ur in Brooklyn

yay :P

You See The Midgets Too...Right? o_O

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 171 172

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Childhood