Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

How To Post In The Roleplay Section (For New Roleplayers)

Posted By:
AuthorisRose
AuthorisRose
StarStarStarStarStar
How to post in the roleplay section? Here are your answers. 1. To post a new roleplay. If you want to post a roleplay, go to the section that your roleplay would fit best. If you are posting a roleplay about Fairies or something fantical, post it in Fantasy, not Celebrites or School. You could put it in General Roleplays, but Fantasy is the best catagory. That goes for a school roleplay: post it in School. That goes for a celebrity roleplay: post it in Celebrities. And any thing that won't fit in those catagories put it in General Roleplays. Then click the "Post Here" button at the top left corner of every board topic. Then, write a title. Something kinda short. If you are making a roleplay about a leperchaun in search of the last unicorn, the title could be "The Last Unicorn" or "The Search of the Leperchaun" or "The Search of the Unicorn" or something like that. Then, you get to write what your roleplay is about. You can post characters that people can choose from. Or you could post a form. Or both. Click "POST!" when you're ready for people to view your roleplay. 2.To join a roleplay If you want to join a roleplay, then choose your character or make your form. If they are in the middle of the roleplay ask (Can I join?) just like that. If they say yes, then make your form or choose your character. If they say you can't join, then don't fuss. TIP: *DO NOT WRITE IN NOOB ON A ROLEPLAY. IT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND. WRITE IN NOOB IF YOUR CHARACTER IS TEXTING* If I've missed anything, please comment on my profile.

Rose

Posted By:
wongway
wongway
StarStarStarStarStar
Um, Hello? Whenever I try to post a new roleplay it says post not saved! Why is that? Whenever I'm not doing a roleplay it saves my post. I can join a roleplay but I can't make one!

Posted By:
Get It Together
Get It Together
StarStarStar

"wongway" wrote:

Um, Hello? Whenever I try to post a new roleplay it says post not saved! Why is that? Whenever I'm not doing a roleplay it saves my post. I can join a roleplay but I can't make one!
Is there anything inappropriate in it?

Starting to feel like a deja vu
I remember being here, must be a glitch in the matrix
Look around they all got the same face on
I'm standing by the phone someone call me
why so serious?

Posted By:
wongway
wongway
StarStarStarStarStar
No!

Posted By:
Get It Together
Get It Together
StarStarStar
Hm...try it again and tell me what happens.

Starting to feel like a deja vu
I remember being here, must be a glitch in the matrix
Look around they all got the same face on
I'm standing by the phone someone call me
why so serious?

Posted By:
wongway
wongway
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok!

Posted By:
LexiKat
LexiKat
Star
hi

heyyyy im banned on got onm this one cuz it seems interresting. if u read this plz comment on my page an i will for sure respond

Posted By:
LexiKat
LexiKat
Star
hi im bored and banned. comment on mty profile

heyyyy im banned on got onm this one cuz it seems interresting. if u read this plz comment on my page an i will for sure respond

Posted By:
$amantha
$amantha
StarStar
[Color =purple I really never got that but can someone please help me on how to right the letters in color please][/color]

$amantha {RAVER GURL} S3XY CAR3B3ARS *PHAZE* DUECES*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
StarStarStarStarStar
GOD-MODDING! I positively HATE god-modding... Advanced roleplayers trying to make their character invincible to damage, or put in a position where they are not influenced, and/or know certain out-of-character knowledge, id GOD-MODDING. It is highly intolerated among advanced roleplayers, and usually will not be tolerated AT ALL by most original posters. Thank you. Tired

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos