Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Persona!

Posted By:
kabouto2009_1304102 Lock
kabouto2009_1304102
StarStarStarStarStar
The rp takes place in Japan,the small country side of Inaba. First,this rp is basically based on a videogame called Persona4,but its rated for adults. Note:You dont need to know the game to join. Now,the story: Some High School kids lives in the country side of Inaba in Japan,the boring life of the country was killing them until a homicide serial murder occurs,the police is clueless.The kids afterwards will discover a dimensional world and discover their powers,to summon the gods and demons inside of them,the good and evil,Persona. The team knows that they are the only one who can find the killer,so they invistegate the case,trying to find the truth. Its boring to list all the details here,so I will list them later and during the rp. ROLES(You can make a custom character,but we really need to fill these roles) 1.Souji Seta: The protagonist,he is polite and silent.He just transfered this year to Inaba,Yaoniba school. 2.Youske Hanamura: The protagonist best friend,always described as a comic-relief,he is a big pervert too.his father have the whole shopping district for himself,called Junes. 3.Chie Satonaka: A girl obsessed with material arts,she is a proffesinal in karate and can kick better than any guy,she isnt very beautiful,and she always acts manly. 4.Yukiko Amagi: The hier of the Amagi Inn,the most famous inn in town,she is a very beautiful girl,but she isnt very talktive,and she is best friends with Chie. 5.Kanji Tatsumi:He prefers men over women,he tries to act manly and strong,plus,he is a biker gang leader,with blue skull tatoos on his arms. 6.Rise Kujikawa: A famous singer,she is usually gloomy,but when she is around her friends,she is very opened and funny,she is in love the protagonist.she will have to leave her career and join Yanoiba school. 7.Teddie: A mesteries bear found in the dimensional world,he is the mascot character of the story,he dont know anything about his past or world. 8.Naoto Shirgane: A girl who wanted to be a detective,she wears a boys clothes,she acts like a guy,and her bieng a girl is a total secret,she is very smart and sharp,she got a calm,strong,personality,the cops accepted her as a detective,she is in the same school as the others. now,these were the heroes,but there is some other characters we can play ourselves: 1.Rinataro Dojima: The protagonist uncle,the protagonist lives in his house after the death of his parents.Dojima also lost his wife in a car crash. 2.Tohru Adachi: A young detective,he is Dojima's parenter,he is a total goof who keeps complaining about work. 3.Namatame: Was married to a TV announcer,she was the first victim.His life then is destroyed,and the police suspect him as the murder. 4.Nanako Dojima: Dojima's little daughter,she is in elmentary school,she is mateur for her age and smart,she do all the house work.Inside,she misses her mom. THATS ALL..now join. This RP is ONLY for advanced roleplayers,only those who are on the list may join: NeonElectricStar♥/7.XI Anisan AshleyTisdale67/ Kingdomhearts4evr mellomattx PrettyNPunk Moon,Claw,Fang HuntressJez Kalypso RaeynetheRiottx ImJustWunderfulNess (Me) xxAnimeFreekxx Jonythan Thanks in advance....

Sora
Roas
R o a s
RoXas
Roxas

Persona!

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
can i be Naoto Shirgane: A girl who wanted to be a detective,she wears a boys clothes,she acts like a guy,and her bieng a girl is a total secret,she is very smart and sharp,she got a calm,strong,personality,the cops accepted her as a detective,she is in the same school as the others.

Jack is giving me a silly heart attack

Persona!

Posted By:
kabouto2009_1304102 Lock
kabouto2009_1304102
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry,but you dont have enough experince in roleplaying,soooo,you are not on the list.Frustratedyou cant join).

Sora
Roas
R o a s
RoXas
Roxas

Persona!

Posted By:
repeat my happness
repeat my happness
StarStarStarStar
why i have more than one accont

The Simple Saddening Melody of The Orphans

Persona!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Am I to late to join?)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Persona!

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Might I be Yukiko Amagi? Here is my form for consideration:

Name: Yukiko Amagi
Personality: Yukiko is shy, and she doesn't like the unnecessary attention given to her.
Looks: )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your biggest fear?

latest videos