Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Camp WestCliff {Always Accepting New Players}

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
StarStarStarStarStar
This takes place the year after the normal teenagers made their memories at Camp Legend, but since then, someone has bought the Camp Legend property, and made renovations to it. It's now called 'Camp WestCliff', complete with a larger lake, Hotel Jacuzzi, More Cabins (and more kids), and a bigger Cafe (made specifically for partying! Wink Nose ), and so much more! Who knows what awaits the teenagers on their next adventure into Camp WestCliff? ... Camp WestCliff is the Sequel to Camp Legend, and totally started anew. Original Characters may copy their original characters to the new format. Here's the Form: Name: Age (Current): Gender: Looks (hair, skin, eyes): Wearing: Personality: Background (Camp Legend life, {and relationships, etc.}): Other: (anything interesting, hobbies, etc.) Join up. Ask me if you wish to join anew.

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
Agent 42
Agent 42
StarStarStar
I wasn't in the last one ,but can I join?

Hi! My name is...What?
My name is...Who?
My name is...Freaky freaky.. Zoey

My Gangster name is
Whipped Pud

Posted By:
allyhunnie
allyhunnie
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: carly Age:17 looks: longe blonde hair with a bright smile and lightining blue eyes she is very pretty and wearing: short shorts that are white blue sneakers and a very tight blue sweater personality: bubbly, happy, silly, and carefree backround: has been hurt by many boys is dating beck and still has more friends to make other: can sing and dance amazingly

Jasmine(olivia rocks) + Serenity(me)+ Zack/Jake(Vahid)= bffs forever+ever

I love Taylor swift

Loved you once love you still always have always will(:

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Zack Age:19 Gender: Boy Wearing: Black shorts red-tee and red converse. Personality: Kind , a jokester and protective. Background: Sams brother and was with sandra Other: Loves to surf Sam 18 girl purple-tee ans purple dock martins with black skinny jeans and leather jacket. Kind caring easil upset and angerd. Is girlfriend to Rocky. Other: loves to sing

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
☮~*Olivia.Luvz.Yhu~*☮
☮~*Olivia.Luvz.Yhu~*☮
StarStarStarStarStar
Age: 17 Gender: girl Looks: my rp person Wearing: in the picture Personality: nice, shy. Background: Currently in a relationship with Ryuzaki Other: loves to sing and dance. Name: Lia Name: James Age: 17 Gender: Boy Looks: Black short hair, Blue eyes, and tan skin. fit body Wearing: a black shirt and black skinny jeans ans white converse Personality: nice, shy. Background: He has a twin sister, Lia. In a relationship with Kyra Other: cares for everyone

Your subtleties
They strangle me
i can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don't want to need at all.

ALL AMERICAN REJECTS~ IT ENDS TONIGHT

Posted By:
AshleyTisdale67
AshleyTisdale67
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Axel Age: Now 14 Gender: M Looks: Dyed red hair, with elaberately spikes. Medium skintone, and emerald green eyes, Wearing: He now wears Sora's KH1 outfit. Only replace the crown necklace with a Chakram necklace Personality: He has a sarcastic, fun to be around nature. Most of the time he's pretty laid back. Can be a softy at times. Background: Axel went to Camp Legend. He wasn't in any relationships but made some friends. Other: He has a red and black MP3 player he always keeps in his right pocket. His father died, early in Camp Legend, and he has a sister named Kiera. Name: Kiera Age: 15 Gender: F Looks: Kairi2 Wearing: Kairi Personality: Fun loving, and always cheerful. Not stuck up. Background: In Camp Legend, she arrived later then Axel. She had some sort of Food Stand, and she sold Energy Drinks, Ice Cream, etc. Other: She has a moon shaped pendant, which she keeps in her pocket. Her brother is named Axel, and she hopes to be a famous singer some day.

♪ I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away
All the pain of yesterday♪

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here's my forms. smile ) Name: Ryuzaki (Real Name: L Lawliet) Age: 16 Gender: M Looks: He has black long hair, which he usually styles to the left, and captivating brown eyes. He has slightly paled skin. Wearing: He doesn't really put much thought into his clothing. He either prefers to wear the color white, (plain white t-shirt, bleached button flys) or he prefers to wear a black t-shirt, spiky belt, and jeans. He would go barefoot most of the time, and reluctantly wears white Vans sneakers, when he needs to. Personality: Calm, thoughtful, EXTREMELY intelligent, but has become odd and outcast. He has developed strange habits, such as crouching in chairs instead of choosing to sit the normal way, not putting much thought of his clothing, and eating nothing but sweets and fruits all the time. Background: He originally went to Camp Legend, in which he developed a relationship with Lia, but things have gotten extremely complicated since then. He has amnesia of his memories of Camp Legend, and has come to Camp WestCliff a totally changed man,. Other: N/A Name: Elika Age: 15 Gender: F Looks: She has black long, wavy hair, that goes down to the middle of her back, and jade green eyes. She also has a very well-tanned skin, and sometimes wears her hair in distinctive ways from her Native American heritage. Wearing: White poet's shirt, made of satin (with overhanging sleeves), and black capris. She prefers to go barefoot. Personality: Kind, happy, optimistic, very good natured, independent woman. She has her own belief system on things. Background: She was sent to Camp WestCliff as a summer retreat from her chaotic life. She has never been here before. Other: N/A

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(You may join, Agent person. smile And guys, tell anyone that was in Camp Legend, but hasn't joined yet to join. I want this rp to keep up the fast pace. Big Grin )

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"☮~*Olivia.Luvz.Yhu~*☮" wrote:

Age: 17 Gender: girl Looks: my rp person Wearing: in the picture Personality: nice, shy. Background: Currently in a relationship with Ryuzaki Other: loves to sing and dance. Name: Lia Name: James Age: 17 Gender: Boy Looks: Black short hair, Blue eyes, and tan skin. fit body Wearing: a black shirt and black skinny jeans ans white converse Personality: nice, shy. Background: He has a twin sister, Lia. In a relationship with Kyra Other: cares for everyone
Be careful... I put a spin on my other characters, and shirked almost all of them, with the exception of Ryuzaki. Frustrated Nothing meant against you, it's just juggling three characters got too hard. Frown

Posted By:
☮~*Olivia.Luvz.Yhu~*☮
☮~*Olivia.Luvz.Yhu~*☮
StarStarStarStarStar

"♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠" wrote:

"☮~*Olivia.Luvz.Yhu~*☮" wrote:

Be careful... I put a spin on my other characters, and shirked almost all of them, with the exception of Ryuzaki. Frustrated Nothing meant against you, it's just juggling three characters got too hard. Frown
its okay, i understand. smile

Your subtleties
They strangle me
i can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don't want to need at all.

ALL AMERICAN REJECTS~ IT ENDS TONIGHT

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 3878 3879

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Describe the profile pic above you

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos