Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Camp WestCliff {Always Accepting New Players}

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake smirked "Really? Your basically asking me to chuck back in the lake when you do things like that." He smirked.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] Izzy laughed, taking photos of the hills reflected on the lake before putting her camera away. "So, want to watch the sun rise with me tomorrow? You'll have to get up early." She said, taking a drink from her water bottle.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] "I've never been up early. But I suppose I will make an exception." Drake said with a shrug before picking her up and pointing her towards the lake smirking. [Alexandra[ Alexandra was realizing she had been a bi**h and was considering going to apologize.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] Izzy laughed, crossing her legs and sitting down on the ground again. "Never been up early before? Lazy sod." She teased, smiling.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake swatted her smirking "Its all beauty sleep darling." He said happily.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] "What a nice way to put that you just can't be bothered to get out of bed early." Izzy snorted, smiling.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake laughed "Shush." He said smirking. [Alexandra] Alexandra dragged herself out of her cabin and headed to Tates knocking on the door gently biting her lip.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

[Drake] Drake laughed "Shush." He said smirking. [Alexandra] Alexandra dragged herself out of her cabin and headed to Tates knocking on the door gently biting her lip.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

Steven was walking around camp when he decided to head down to the lake. He saw Cassie already there, and he silently hoped she hadn't been waiting for long. "Hey, Cassie." he said, before sitting down next to her and getting a glance at what was in her hand. "What's that?"
Cassie looked down at her hand. "It just a letter from my ex." she said. It hurt her that he'd left, and now wanted her back. Everytime she found someone she liked, this happened. She was done. Tears welled up in her eyes. "I'm just done with it." she said, putting her head in her hands. A tear fell from her eyes.

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
Steven's smile disappeared. "Oh, Cassie..." he said softly, putting an arm around her. "Don't dwell on the past, okay? That happened then, and it's done now." He managed a small smile, trying to cheer her up.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Why I like music

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Rate the signature above you!

How Do You Explain Scars

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos