Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Camp WestCliff {Always Accepting New Players}

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Alexandra] Alexandra shrugged "Not really. I just thought it needed to be said.Its better than not saying anything at all." She said smiling. [Drake] Drake smirked "Oh great Izzy I wish to be a millionaire." Hesaid nodding.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] "Yeah, me too." Tate said, smiling and sitting up. "People think that I don't think about what I say, but..." He shrugged. [Izzy] Izzy rolled her eyes. "Anything sensible, idiot." 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Alexandra] "They just say that to try and give you an excuse for being so hurtful." Alex said shrugging smiling slightly. [Drake] Drake shrugged "Oooo. Jump in the lake with you clothes on." He said making it more of a dare smirking.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] "Really?" Izzy said, raising an eyebrow. "You're so immature. Fine." She kicked him off her legs and stood up, stretching. [Tate] "You're lovely." Tate rolled his eyes, smirking.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake looked shocked that she was actually going to do it but he had a smirk on his face "Izzy! Izzy!" He chanted. [Alexandra] "Why thank you." Alexandra said smirking sitting up "Right I am only just coming to the realization I'm on the roof. How normal is that." She said tapping her knees.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] "You're buying me a bracelet or something if I get through this." Izzy demanded, walking over to a small ledge that overlooked the lake. "And you better cheer when I jump in." [Tate] Tate laughed. "I find myself in places without realising it all the time, I wouldn't worry."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake laughed "I'll cheer. But as its your wish to me. No bracelet." He said smirking. [Alexandra] Alexandra smiled then she looked at Tate for a moment." How do you cope ? With you know. Having everyone talking about you behind your back. Calling your crazy. Without wanting to kill them." She asked.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] Izzy smirked, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "I'm going to kill you when this is over." She said, before taking a few steps back and running forward and jumping. [Tate] "I try to think of the things that I like. You know, music, books, stuff like that." Tate said, pushing his fringe out of his eyes.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake cheered and whooped happily and then started laughing. [Alexandra] Alexandra nodded after sitting in silence for a moment she went "I'm bored. What now ?" She asked tying her hair up.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] Izzy surfaced after a few moments, gasping and pushing her hair out of her eyes, swimming towards the bank. "I'm going to kill you!" She shouted at Drake. [Tate] Tate looked out. "I think your cousin Drake and Izzy are down at the lake. Want to go see what's up?" He asked.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

I am pretty new

I am pretty new

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos