Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Camp WestCliff {Always Accepting New Players}

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake laughed grabbing her camera and taking a photo of her "Nice little memory for you." He said getting up and backing away. [Alexandra] Alexandra nodded "Sure." She said climbing through the roof window to her cabin and out the front door.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] Tate dropped down from the roof, laughing. "Izzy looks furious." He grinned. [Izzy] "You. Are. Dead." Izzy growled, trying to keep from shivering as she walked towards him.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Alexandra] Alexandra laughed walking towards them "Wouldn't want to miss this." She said smirking. As Alexandra aproached Drake jumped into her arms squealing "Save me Alex." Knocking her over. [Drake] "Drake laughed "Oops." He muttered climbing off his cousin and scrambling to get away from Izzy smirking.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] "Real manly, dude." Tate said, smirking and stepping out of Izzy's way. [Izzy] Izzy shook the water out of her hair and growled. "You- complete- idiot." She snarled, punching Drake's chest at every word.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake rolled his eyes "Shut up Tate." He muttered and started grabbing Izzys wrists. "Hey hey hey. Izzy. You didn't have to do it. You can say no." He said making sure she wouldn't punch him again before letting go. [Alexandra] Alexandra was laughing hard her cheek bones were hurting "Izzy your best going the cabin and getting dried off." She said biting her quivering lip as she tried not to laugh.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] "Don't you know Izzy? She'll do anything to impress a boy she likes." Tate grinned. [Izzy] Izzy went bright red. "Shut up, Tate." She hissed before turning and storming off. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Alexandra] Alexandra hit Tate on the arm "Well done." She said rolling her eyes. [Drake] Drake rolled his eyes "Aww common Iz, its not that bad." He called after her walking away.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] "It's true." Tate said, smirking. [Izzy] "Yes, it is." Izzy yelled over her shoulder, walking into her cabin and slamming the door shut.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Alexandra] Alexandra chuckled slightly "Maybe so but its still slightly cruel to say that infront of her and Drake. But oh yeah I almost forgot. Your Tate king of cruel." She said smirking jumping as the door slammed. [Drake] Drake recoiled slightly as the door slammed and then stood on the cabin steps. "I'll wait here for you then," He called.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] Tate smirked. "Not denying it. Dude, she's just going to put furniture in front of the door or something." He said to Drake. [Izzy] "Oh, good idea. Thanks, Tate." Izzy said, locking the door and pulling a cupboard in front of it, gasping with effort. She grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Depression

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Funniest Movie?

BDAY

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos