Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Camp WestCliff {Always Accepting New Players}

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake frowned "Aren't you a big bundle of help." He yelled to Tate sitting on the steps refusing to move. [Alexandra] Alexandra started shoving Tate away. "Common just go before you get yourself even more hated." She said rolling her eyes yet again.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] Tate smirked. "Later, morons." He said, giving a mock salute and walking away. [Izzy] "His personality doesn't get any better, by the way." Izzy called, in the middle of straightening her hair.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Alexandra] "Idiot." Alexandra snorted stopping next to the lake and started to climb a tree near to were they were standing she put one foot on and slipped flying backwards "Oww." She muttered. [Drake] "I wish yours would. Just come out for goodness sake." Drake said laying back sighing.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] "No." She said, changing out of her soaking clothes and into fresh shorts and a tshirt. [Tate] Tate laughed from where he was sitting on his cabin's roof. "Clumsy, much?" He asked, smirking.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] "Why Izzy?" Drake asked with a whining tone sighing. [Alexandra] Alexandra went red "Shut up." She said not getting up "My grandad calls me the accidental emo. I'm always hurting myself." She said standing up rubbing the dirt of her and picking the grass out of her hair.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

[Drake] "Why Izzy?" Drake asked with a whining tone sighing. [Alexandra] Alexandra went red "Shut up." She said not getting up "My grandad calls me the accidental emo. I'm always hurting myself." She said standing up rubbing the dirt of her and picking the grass out of her hair.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
EIMEAR!

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'M HERE] [Izzy] "Drake, if you don't go away, I swear to God I'll pour water on you." She threatened, halfway through straightening her hair. [Tate] Tate burst out laughing. "I'm just gonna call you clumsy, okay?"

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] "Suuuuure you will Izzy." Drake said laying back shutting his eyes sighing. [Alexandra] "I prefer Alexandra or Alex to be honest with you." Alexandra said frowning.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

Last one to say Rawr wins!!!!!

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Last one to say cupcake wins!

My friend is the worst!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

latest videos