Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Camp WestCliff {Always Accepting New Players}

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] Tate laughed. "I don't take anyone's opinions into account. Ever. See you, Clumsy." He grinned, ruffling her hair and walking off. [Izzy] Izzy sighed. "I actually want to leave sometime, you know." She called, walking over to the sink and filling a jug of water.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Alexandra] Alexandra rolled her eyes and walked off towards her cabin fixing her hair as she did. [Drake] "Leave then. I'm not that bad you know." Drake said smirking.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] Tate smirked, sitting down against a tree. [Izzy] "Fine." Izzy pushed open the roof window and climbed up, carefully balancing the full jug of water in her hand. She stood on the edge of the roof and poured the water over Drake. While he was distracted she jumped down from the opposite side and walked off, laughing.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake gasped as the cold water hit him and jumped up "Izzy!" He yelled pulling his shirt off shivering. [Alexandra] Alexandra got to her cabin just in time to see Drake getting soaked she laughed so hard it hurt grimacing when her cousin threw his wet shirt at her. She rolled her eyes chucking it back .

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] "Love you, Drake!" She called back, grinning and breaking into a run.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Draake laughed sarcastically following her voice and then saw her red hair following her running after her. [Alexandra] Alexandra rolled her eyes walking into her cabin grabbing her guitar playing random chords to try and match her lyrics.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] Izzy swore and broke into a sprint, jumping over Tate and yelling "Sorry!" behind her. [Tate] Tate laughed. "Good luck catching her, she's the fastest girl on the cross country team." He called after Drake.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake sighed quickening pace "Shut up Tate for once." He yelled [Alexandra] Alexandra laughed from her cabin hearing the commotion outside.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] Izzy laughed, ducking underneath some bushes and continuing into the forest, navigating the branches and roots easily. [Tate] "Whatever." Tate yelled after him, grinning.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake ran through the forest when he suddenly tripped over a root "Ahhh god my ankle." He muttered holding his ankle sucking air through his teeth.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

is it?

is it?

Newbie Alert!

We the Kidz

Newbie Alert!

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

latest videos