Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Camp WestCliff {Always Accepting New Players}

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] "Oh, God. Are you okay?" Izzy asked, stopping and turning.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake winced getting up "Not really." He muttered shivering.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Izzy] "Oh, God. Um, Alex?" She shouted. "Tate? Anyone?"  She sighed. "Can you walk? If not, put your arm around my shoulders." She said, walking over to him.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Alexandra] Alexandra heard faint shouting "Yay." She muttered walking out her cabin going to the forest to see what it was. She laughed at Drakes pained face as he started putting his arm around Izzy. "Common Damsel in distress." She said putting his other arm round her as they walked with him. [Drake] Drake shivered "Why pour water on me." He muttered to Izzy.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] Tate crashed out through the trees behind them. "I heard shouting... oh God, you got beaten up by a girl?" He said to Drake, bursting into laughter. [Izzy] "You wouldn't leave. Shut up, Tate, and help us." Izzy said, though she was smirking herself.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] "I did not get beat up by a girl." Drake said rolling his eyes. [Alexandra] Alexandra laughed "Oh no he got beat up by a tree instead." She muttered sighing. She looked at a laughing Tate "Your not much help here." She said.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Tate] Tate laughed. "What do you want me to do, lift him up?"  [Izzy] "Actually, please do, he's heavy." Izzy said, adjusting Drake's arm.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Drake] Drake sighed "Jeeze thanks." He said smirking. [Alexandra] Alexandra nudged Drakes cabin door open with her foot walking him in "Here ya go." She said as he sat on the bed wrapping the cover round himself warming up.

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(Ahh... my old roleplay... it's hard to imagine that I created it, so basic, and now it's a Sticky nearing 4000 pages. *sigh* if only I remembered my character. I could pick up again. And go from where I left off. Liverpoolgal? Omg, you're still here. It's Moon, Claw, Fang. Do you remember me? Please tell me you do.)

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Everyone Restarted it and created new characters.)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos