Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Camp WestCliff {Always Accepting New Players}

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
(well do you guys know who's the youngest character and who's the oldest (ages) ? ) 

XD

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can't remember, its been a while since I posted on here.)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
( I think the oldest is 18 and the youngest is 15 )

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
( AWESOME !! Well I'll start on my characters :33 .. but I'm not sure if I should make two or one .. o: )

XD

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
( Most made two. But its up to you dude :3)

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
(AHKAI :3 )

XD

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
Form # 1 : Name : Ace . Gender : Male Age : 17 Gender : Male Looks :  Personality : He's an immature , stupid guy who could be mean at time . He's very out going and into trouble . He always misses school to go to concerts or skateboard with his friends . He's sarcastic and very dumb (again) .  Background : N/A Other : He's interested into skateboarding and he's a bass guitarist . He's a smoker and drinker . Also he had problems with drugs .

XD

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
Form # 2 : Name : Audrey .  Age : 18  Gender : Female Looks :  Personality : Mean , Brave , sarcastic , always late , hates life , not a party person , indoor person . Back Ground : N/A Other : She's a drummer and a football (soccer) player .

XD

Posted By:
rioriome
rioriome
Star
name cat girl age 11 brown hair brown eyes pale skin leopard print loapard costum cheerful i did not join camp legend for i did not know i existed i am in a group call animal pack

Posted By:
TheSkysTheLimit
TheSkysTheLimit
Star

Looks: Brown Hair, , ##### #### , Caucasin

Wearing: Jeans and a Graphic T-Shirt

Personality: I'm currently taken. My favorite color is blue. I am not a girly girl at ALL. I love video games like COD(Call of Duty) and LFD(Left for Dead.) I love horror movies and my favorite TV Show is The Walking Dead.

Other: I love photography. Taking pictures of nature is my life! I love it and it's so much fun. My favorite subject in school is definetly science. I love science because we also do experiments and I just think its so much fun. I do gymanstics and i'm very felxable. I have been taking gymnastics since I was 5. I like gymnastics because it's fun and I love doing it.

•Paige•

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

NOT ANYMORE!

Send the person above you a friend request!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos