Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
StarStarStarStarStar
ONLY FOR ME AND MAXXX. ;D Form: Name: Age Gender: Wearing: Looks: Other: Name: Gerard Iero. Age: 21. Gender: Dude. Wearing: A black T-shirt, a black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up, black leather pants, a pair of sunglasses, and a pair of black boots. Looks: Gerard Way. Other: N/A God, that was the most noobish form ever. xD

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★" wrote:

ONLY FOR ME AND MAXXX. ;D Form: Name: Age Gender: Wearing: Looks: Other: Name: Gerard Age: (I forgot.) Gender: Dude. Wearing:Blehh Looks: Blehh Other: N/A

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
YESSSSSSSSSSS. I'm making up my own character though. X3 Name: Evan Age: 21 Gender: Dude Wearing: MCR T-shirt, black jeans, black Converse with white spots, checkered wristband Looks: Tallish, black half-spiky hair, ice-blue eyes Other: Shy around almost everyone

"Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me. The fight for you is all I’ve ever known, so come home."

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ChocolateLab" wrote:

YESSSSSSSSSSS. I'm making up my own character though. X3 Name: Evan Age: 21 Gender: Dude Wearing: MCR T-shirt, black jeans, black Converse with white spots, checkered wristband Looks: Tallish, black half-spiky hair, ice-blue eyes Other: Shy around almost everyone
He sounds hawt. ;D

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh yush, very. XD Start at a party?

"Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me. The fight for you is all I’ve ever known, so come home."

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ChocolateLab" wrote:

Oh yush, very. XD Start at a party?
Uuuuh. How about at school? :P

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure. -------------------- Evan sat in Math, bored out of his mind. He saw absolutely no point in learning this, so he took out a drawing he'd been working on. Bending over the paper, he lost all attention and didn't see the teacher walking towards him. "Evan!" She snapped. "Urgh.." Evan mumbled, slumping into a technically upright position. Mrs. Birtt always yelled at him.

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gerard was in Drama class, where he was rehursing for a play; Romero and Juliet. He hated mushy love stories, but it was for most of his grade, so he tried his best. So far, he was doing good. He watched October Willis complaining to their Drama teacher, Ms. Burke, about how she had to kiss Gerard. "Oh deal with it," he uttered under his breath.

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Evan looked up at the clock; ten more minutes until he could go home. He thought to himself, I hope nobody broke into my locker again. Gah, I hate this place. Already he wished he could leave, and he hadn't even tried to make other friends. His already hated him enough.

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gerard finished up his scene. He jumped off the stage and staggered into a seat. He heard October scoff. Dude, shut up. He grimaced at her. He glanced at the clock. "Just ten more minutes, just ten," he spoke to himself. He grabbed his bag and was ready to blow this taco-stand.

"Redo it."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

How do you think our world will end and why?

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

latest videos