Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally, after an hour of Mrs. Birtt's insufferable yammering, the bell rang, a sharp bring-ing-ing that nobody could mistake. Evan tossed his stuff into his bag and spilled into the stream of people, amidst sniggers and almost inaudible teasing. Sighing angrily, he took what he needed from his locker gladly noticing it wasn't broken into. Walking out the back door, he decided to go to the frozen lake.

"Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me. The fight for you is all I’ve ever known, so come home."

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally, after an hour of Mrs. Birtt's yapping, the bell rang. Evan tossed his things into his bag and slipped out into the stream of people, amidst sniggering and almost inaudible teasing. He knew they were laughing at him. Sighing, he pulled open his locker, glad to see everything there. He walked out of the back door, deciding to go to the frozen lake. Walking past the drama window, one of the most annoying girls in school was whining to the teacher, as usual. He rolled his eyes and continued walking.

"Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me. The fight for you is all I’ve ever known, so come home."

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally, after an hour of Mrs. Birtt's yapping, the bell rang. Evan tossed his things into his bag and slipped out into the stream of people, amidst snickering and almost inaudible teasing. He knew they were laughing at him. Sighing, he pulled open his locker, glad to see everything there. He walked out of the back door, deciding to go to the frozen lake. Walking past the drama window, one of the most annoying girls in school was whining to the teacher, as usual. He rolled his eyes and continued walking.

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
StarStarStarStarStar
Gerard glanced out the window seeing a....well....almost beautiful boy. He felt an odd feeling. He blinked. [WB.]

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Evan heard a clicking noise, and turned. A pen had fallen from his backpack. He stooped to pick it up and standing up, he saw a boy looking at him out of the window. He held his hand up in a wave, and walked slowly to the front of the school.

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gerard waved in return, tearing his gaze away from the boy. He blinked. A mass amount of embarressment flooded over him. He felt himself grow warm and red. Gerard realized he was dismissed a while ago. He ajusted his backpack and departd from the Drama room. He walked out the glass double doors, out to the parking lot. He pulled his keys from his jacket pocket. He pressed the 'unlock' button his keychain. He got into the car, digging his key into the ignition.

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Starting his car, Evan smiled fir the first time that day. Wait, why am I smiling? I don't have anything to be happy about...yet. Pulling away, he drove faster than usual to the lake. Upon his arrival, he couldn't help wondering about the pen. He was sure he'd zipped all the pockets, so why did it fall? Especially directly in front of the window...and the other boy in it? Evan shook his head and stepped into the cold. He'd forgotten his heavy coat, but the cold was comforting to him. He half-wished somebody would tell him to wear one, though, nobody had since he was fourteen.

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gerard passed the local park. Glanced at the frozen lake, seeing the mysterious boy, once again. What the f-k?! How come everywhere I look, he's there? He asked himself. Gerard refocused his eyes on the road ahead of him. He sung along to the Panic! At The Disco song that played; "Have some composure. And where is your posture? Oh, no, no. You're pulling the trigger. Pulling the trigger.All wrong." Images of the boy smuggled themselves into Gerard's mind.

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Evan heard a car, and instinctively flinched. Looking through his hair, he sat and watched it drive past. Two hours later, it was dark, and he was freezing. Buckling his seat belt, he drove home, glad tomorrow was Saturday. Evan reached out and hit 'Play' on his iPod, an Escape The Fate song shuffled on. "These situations are irrelevant now. I love the way that she breathes, I love the way that she'll tease.." He parked in the driveway, and walked inside, framed pictures that he'd drawn and ones from actual life shone dully in the kitchen light. His sister was home again. "Lissy. I'm home!" he called. "Not eating again tonight." His sister ganced at him. "Fine, be that way. More for me." Evan snuck off to his room and lay flat on the bed. Picking up his laptop, he went to BookFace and logged in.

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gerard arrived at his house. His driveway was empty, besides his car. Looks like mom's not gonna be home... thought, nearly casualy. He walked to the front door. He found his house key and unlocked the door. Nobody was home, besides Miles, his cat. "Hi there Miles...." He greeted, petting the cat. He felt him pur. Gerard pulled his hand away. Gerard trudged upstairs. He walked down to the very end of the hall, when his bedroom was. He opened his door, revealing his room. He let his backpack fall to the floor. He layed on his bed, starring at the ceiling. He sighed. A stream of images of the boy and song lyrics raced through his mind.

"Redo it."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do u think that adults should dance on rin...

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

What is your biggest fear?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Should women have higher societal roles?

latest videos