Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Before Evan could interject, Lissy grinned and stepped back from Gerard. "Thanks, I'll go do that...Promise you'll be honest? I need to look good for this." She walked briskly back to her room to change, leaving Evan and Gerard standing alone, still stationed by the front door. He turned to Gerard, running his fingers through his hair. "Phew. Sorry about that. I think she had too much sugar on her cereal today." He chuckled. "Hmm...I'm good, especially now that you're here." He took Gerard's hand and led him to the couch across the room, where he sat down and leaned against the pillows. "I missed you." He was watching Gerard; the way he knew so much about his house, like he was already living there, and Lissy was really his sister instead of Evan's. He couldn't help noticing how good he looked in his black jacket...he really was overjoyed to see him again. Gerard opened his mouth to respond. Evan was ready to listen to anything his boyfriend had to say, but decided to play with Gerard's fingers while he listened. He was sure Gerard wouldn't mind.

"Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me. The fight for you is all I’ve ever known, so come home."

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
StarStarStarStarStar
Gerard grinned and chuckled at Lizzy. "I shall give you my honest opinion. Gerard doesn't lie," he told her and winked at her before she waltzed off to go change clothes. Gerard had allowed Evan to take his hand and lead him over to the couch, which was across the room, which he had already knew was there. Did he mention that he's been at Evan's house way too many times to count? Hell, he might as well lived there, for as much as he have been there. He hadn't been able to visit Evan lately because of the preparations his father was making for Auszurotten. And Auszurotten was something that Gerard didn't like to talk about or think about or even be apart of. He was forced to. Just because he was the General's son. Gerard tried to forgot about the scheme and took a seat next to Evan, and found himself sitting on a ton of pillows. "Pillows, much?" he said more to himself then anybody and giggled lightly. At Evan's words, he looked at him in the eyes and replied, "I missed you too. So much." Gerard watched Evan as closely as Evan watched him. He watched the way his hair kind of moved when he talked. How sometimes he would blink directly in the middle of a word... and how what he was wearing was perfectly highlighting his features. How the shirt he was wearing flaunted all of his neck and showed a clip or so of his collar bones... Gerard smiled at his observations and at Evan's presence. He was so happy to be around him again. "What have you been up to?" he asked, knowing that Evan was completely listening to him. He felt the other touch his hand, then tweak his fingers. He looked down to see their hands, and smiled at the image of his hand entwined with another. He missed this. He missed this so much.

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bump.]

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Evan relaxed back into the overstuffed couch and talked with his eyes half closed. When he breathed, air found its way down his shirt and made him giggle. "Uh, not much. Tried painting a few things, but they wouldn't turn out right. I did some odd jobs for my neighbor...he paid me fifty bucks for cleaning his yard. Front and back, of course, and I also mowed and planted some stuff, but now I have fifty bucks, plus the fifty I saved from a yard sale we had a month ago." He let his head roll to one side and looked at Gerard, subtly pulling his hand back so he could adjust his position. "Maybe we could go shopping or something." He smiled playfully. "Sound fun? Or do you have another idea?" He could tell Gerard was thinking, and was about to say something when Lissy cat-walked down the hallway toward them, striking a pose and planting her hand on her hip with an overdramatic hair flip and kissy face. She couldn't hold the ridiculous image and let her body assume a more natural stance. The shirt really did go well with her hair color, and with her figure already slim, the color accentuated her. But because she'd asked for Gerard's thoughts, not his, he just smiled and kept quiet.  "Boom." Lissy shook her hips and looked expectantly at Gerard. "So...? You like? Is it a little too long? It's kind of a dress on me." Evan wondered if he resembled his older sister at all. She was so pretty, and he was just...him. Nothing special, just that he sometimes acted more like a girl than she did. He bet they barely looked like siblings, anyway. 

"Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me. The fight for you is all I’ve ever known, so come home."

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gerard smiled and listened closely to Evan, taking in everything he had to say. He was starting to value everything Evan said, because, in the back of his mind, he knew that soon, those perfect lips of Evan's may never say anything ever again. He winced slightly at the thought, but returned his poker face before Evan could notice anything. He pushed those thoughts out of his mind and tried to focus on what was happening right now. After thinking for a moment, Gerard replied, "Yard work sounds icky, but shopping sounds awesome." He could tell that Evan was about to say something, but at that moment, Evan's older sister Lizzy strutted into the room like a professional super model with the most cutest top on ever. When he saw it, Gerard gasped in admiration. The shirt was pretty, really. It brought out Lizzy's features and made her look more like a beautiful young woman rather than the toddler-like girl that she always acted like. "I like it! Like, a lot. It brings out so many things about you that were hard to notice before. To embrace the fact that it's slightly big on you, you should try wearing some black leggings and heels with it. Maybe some jewelry? Long necklaces and some metal bracelets-- Oh my gosh! Here I am, trying to pick out your whole outfit for you..." Gerard shook his head and ran his hand through his hair while chuckling lightly. "But seriously. It looks great on you." He gave her a toothy grin before drawing close to Evan. He didn't draw too close, but he drew close enough so that only Evan could hear him. "I wonder what you would look like in that pretty little top?" He drew his attention swiftly back to Lizzy and gave her a half-innocent, half-smug smile.

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
When Lissy strode back out into the room, Evan's jaw dropped a little, and he had to close it before anyone noticed. She really looked amazing. She looked like a gorgeous woman, not like his bubble older sister. Not like his sister at all, and though that unnerved him, he still thought she looked beautiful. He waited until Gerard stopped praising her, agreeing with every word. "I totally agree. Lissy, you look stunning." His sister's beaming smile was strong enough to make him smile back. Gerard leaned into Evan, closing more distance between them. Caught off guard, he was still looking at Lissy, and noticed her proud expression change to a knowing smirk towards him. He blushed, and after he heard what Gerard nearly growled in his ear his face burned scarlet. Lissy turned away from them, probably to go accessorize according to Gerard's instructions. "I'll leave you two alone..." Her voice was dripping with something dirty. "Hey! I know what you're thinking!" yelled Evan. He hoped he sounded convincing. What was going on in his mind was definitely not clean.

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
At hearing Lissy's suggestive words, Gerard's lips bloomed into a filthy, knowing smirk. He was quite sure at this point Lissy was aware of some of the things that he and her little brother engaged in, but it was still quite hilarious to joke about. Especially whenever Gerard got to see Evan's smooth, angelic face light up with embarrassment. Tilting his head to the side, he called after her. "Wow! Thank you for the privacy!" He let out an amused chuckle while feeling his own face begin to burn a dark red color. After getting the amusement out of his system, he gazed at Evan and noticed that his perfect, pale face was not pale at all, but flaming red. Not only was his entire face red, but his ears were as well, and his voice was high and filled with embarrassment. He looked so uncomfortable that it was simply adorable, like a puppy might be to a little girl. Gerard couldn't help but to smile to himself at the comparison. Everything about Evan made him want to smile and laugh and scream and all the delightful things that came with being with someone that you love.
That’s when Gerard's heart skipped a full beat, very suddenly. His skin, without so much as a warning, went very warm, and he felt very uncomfortable in his own clothes. He found himself to have shortness of breath, and for a moment, he panicked a bit. What if he was having some sort of attack? What if, after all this time, he was finally starting to crack up completely? “You need to calm down, Gerard…” He swallowed silently and let in a sharp intake of breath, also very silently. He would rather not have Evan notice and start freaking out, so he straightened his jacket innocuously and pretended that nothing happened. He swallowed his surprise and allowed himself to focus on Evan once more. He bit his lip and, without having to lean close to him again, he spoke in a low, husky tone, "Oh, please. You totally would on this couch right now, Evan. You know, we've never been in a living room." Gerard giggled stupidly towards himself, but oddly the image of them in the living room didn't leave his mind.

"Redo it."

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Evan noticed Gerard's body suddenly lock up, and then relax slowly. He knew Gerard wouldn't want him worrying about him, but in the quiet absence of Lizzy, he was scared. He picked up Gerard's hand and instinctively pulled him closer. "What was that? Are you okay?" he asked, his voice concerned. "I don't know if you noticed, but it looked like your own invisible flame came came and bit you in the áss." 
He mentally checked himself. "Did I say something to upset him? Or...maybe, did I step on his foot? Nah, I'm not even wearing shoes." 
He tilted his head down, still looking up at Gerard and still holding his hand. He started drumming his fingers in Gerard's palm. Through all his worried thoughts, he kept his lopsided smile on his face and giggled when Gerard did. "Oh, and if you really want to...maybe next time Lizzy's out?" 

Junior Mod!

Mack and Mello's RP. ♥

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

Gerard slowly became aware that Evan had protectively pulled him closer, and that he had taken his hand. Gerard gazed at him, smiling broadly at his boyfriend's actions. Jesus, it was so adorable how he did that. It was adorable how Evan did everything, pretty much. Gerard could barely stand it. When Evan spoke again, Gerard chuckled at the áss pun and found himself going into an all out giggle-fit. "As cool as that would be, no, that's not the case." he said, his laughter dying down and squeezing Evan's slender hand reassuringly. "I'm fine, okay? I just kind of...derped out for a moment." Gerard's gave a small smile before it slinked off his face. "I'm okay."
Gerard then narrowed his gaze, and he watched Evan's fingers drum against his palm lightly. Gerard felt his face beginning to grow warm again, and his heart begin to feel all twisted and smashed up in his chest. In a good way, of course. At the sound of Evan's voice, he brought his gaze back up to the young man's face. He grinned and licked his lower lip teasingly, hoping to give Evan the same shivers that has been going down his own spine since the first time someone mentioned them in bed. "Sounds delightful, sweetheart."

"Redo it."

1 2 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 73 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

xbox 1 or ps4

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Rainbow Looms

Suckish Shows.

red band socitey

latest videos