Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mad, Bad Teenagers RP [Closed.]

Posted By:
MyBlackIsBeautiful
MyBlackIsBeautiful
StarStarStarStar
Tania took a a seat in the middle of the classroom, looking at the teacher intently. School was one of the only things she cared about. That and her mother.

YOLO

Posted By:
Brizie - chan
Brizie - chan
StarStarStarStarStar
[Himalaya] Himalaya went to the kitchen, and took out a can of beer of her father’s that she’d purposely hid behind some vegetables. She took it in one hand, and headed to her room. [Sam] Sam looked flat down at his desk. As usual, he hadn’t bought all his books, only a writing book. He looked for his Maths book with notes, and couldn’t find it. A small smile grew to his face, as he realized that he hadn’t bought anything he needed for Maths. He’d have to sit with someone. He scanned the class for possibilities.

i'm so sorry for how embarrassing i was like 3 years ago holy crap

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna walked in class someone tripped her she fell spilling her pencils and pens and notes everywere. She blushed picking up her stuff.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie groaned, banging her head against her desk. She was bored already, and the teacher wasn't even here. And she had forgotten her iPod. Yep. This was gonna be a crappish day.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
MyBlackIsBeautiful
MyBlackIsBeautiful
StarStarStarStar
Tania put her head down. The teacher didnt say anything that she didnt know already. To her, this was fourth grade material.

YOLO

Posted By:
Jennifer.Forever♥
Jennifer.Forever♥
StarStarStarStar
Nam:Lilly Age:Fourteen PersonalityDazedhy most of the time,more to herself.When shes in the mood shes very nice. Looks: Whats wrong:Her brother who raised her was abducted when she was three.Anger,saddness. Bio/Background:Lilly is more to herslef.But she lets out she feels when she draws.She doesn't have a family but her paper and pen.She has anger problems.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jennifer.Forever: Sorry, you aren't allowed into the roleplay. Your grammar and spelling aren't that good. Sorry, again. D=]

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Jennifer.Forever♥
Jennifer.Forever♥
StarStarStarStar
( Indifferent The reson posts are so low new acount.Haven't seen me in much Roleplays New acount.Does this help any?)

Posted By:
Brizie - chan
Brizie - chan
StarStarStarStarStar
(I've RP'd with Jennifer before, and she's good.) [Himalaya] Himalaya walked outside, still in pajamas and slippers, and threw the can away in the big bin outside. She walked back inside, glanced at herself in the mirror, and passed a hand over her hair. [Sam] ‘Hey, Pixie,’ he said. ‘Whatcha up to?’ he said, leaning over to her.

i'm so sorry for how embarrassing i was like 3 years ago holy crap

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jennifer.Forever: Meh, okay. You can join. =D] "Huh?" Pixie said, blinking. "Oh, being bored, dreaming of meeting different music stars. The usual. What's up with you?"

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Friends could be mean

parakeet hurt wing help

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

Jealousy? I DON'T KNOW!

The Million Pages Thread

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos