Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mad, Bad Teenagers RP [Closed.]

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Andy] "You'd be shocked what some people go through. What they can do." Andy said that kinda aimed at Caine but it was more aimed in his head. [Caine] Caine shrugged, "I just hope he's alright now." Caine said sighing leaning against Pixie. [Josh&Luna] Josh shrugged as Luna sat there silently. "I want equal visitation." He said firmly. Luna shook her head "You can only see her. With my supervision." Luna said frowning Josh frowned "Why ? Thats not fair ! I'm her parent to!" He said sounding all most like a baby himself. Luna frowned "Don't forget how this baby was made Josh. You really think i'm gonna leave you alone with the baby. When your capable of doing something like that to your bestfriends younger sister." She said almost spitefully. Josh frowned "Fine then. Its a start." He said. Luna sighed"Don't just think you can see her and that be it. You have to pay towards her living costs to. Split costs on the pram the cot. The clothes. And then after that. You don't have to pay any child support. So be lucky thats all i ask of you." Luna said. Josh frowned but he couldn't really argue with her. "So how are things ?" He asked. Luna nearly growled "Oh no no no. Outside of baby buisness. You are nothing to me. So if your done get out!" She shouted at him. Josh left quickly.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie sighed, burying her head in Caine's neck. "Mouse must have got through it really well, though." She said. "Like, normally people who go through that have breakdowns and stuff. Mouse always seemed so... normal."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Caine] Caine laughed calmly "Makes a change. All of us are crazy" He said trying to lighten the mood slightly. [Luna] Luna sighed wrapping her arms around her knees. "I hate my family." She muttered hearing her dad slagging off her brother.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie grinned. "Well, yeah, pshh." She said, chewing her lip. "Mouse is the only one that stops us from killing each other." "Isn't that charming." Mouse yawned, passing Caine his coffee and sitting down beside him.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Andy] Andy was back asleep. [Caine] Caine smiled "Thanks." He said sipping his coffee . "Feel grateful we are complimenting you." Caine said with a smirk. Wondering whether to give up on cheering the mood. [Luna] Luna got out her phone sighing Everything all right? x She sent to Mouse.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie nudged Caine, shaking her head slightly when Mouse didn't answer. Mouse took out his phone. Everything's fine, Andy's sleeping x he typed out before hitting 'Send'.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sorry." Caine said to Pixie in a whisper. Good. Just make sure he gets up in about half an hour or before you leave please. Love you. Luna sent curling up in bed.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay I have an Idea on how to bring this back to life)

1 2 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 613 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

awnser the question the person above you asks

YEARBOOK QUOTE

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

How many friends do u have here?

latest videos