1. "No ######### rule. I know there are a lot of young-ins on here, and they don't really know what this means (or at least they don't need to know), but this is aged for age groups, hm, maybe 12-17. It isn't really a big deal here, but I still feel the need to say something about it as Kidzworld is getting bigger and bigger each day. So, this rule is really self-explanatory. No ### in roleplay's is allowed here. Minor kissing is okay. Hugging is okay. ###? BIG NO-NO. This is a friendly site for users no younger than 7-8 years old, and we don't want their parents or guardians getting mad at us. Anything that's ###### either report it to me, or any of the other Junior Mods, or any of the admins.
2. No trolling others roleplay's I've had this happen to me on my other account. -.- If you don't let someone join your other RP because they're not literate enough or something ABSOLUTELY, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DOES THAT PERSON HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO ON THAT ROLEPLAY OR ANY OTHER ROLEPLAY MADE BY THAT PERSON THAT DID NOT LET YOU GET ON THAT ROLEPLAY TO SPAM IT. Big no-no and will get you in trouble. It's annoying and actually extremely immature. By the way, troll means to spam.
3. No inappropriate words, actions, or anything, really. Leading from cuss words to ##### to major fighting. Not acceptable. This is just really self-explanatory.
4. Try not to post things that doesn't belong in the Roleplay areas. If you want to ask what a roleplay is, you come to this post, or you ask a admin, or you simply post it in the Complaints and Suggestions board, or in the Say Anything or General Board. The Celebrity Roleplay forum is not for talking about stuff happening in real life. It's for Roleplay's about celebrities. I've seen a lot of new people getting confused with this. If you wanna talk about Celebs in the real world or whatever, go to the Entertainment section and click on "Celebs"! The School roleplay forum isn't an advice column for school. It's for roleplay's only. As I've seen people get confused with this also. If you want some advice, go to the Dear Dish-It section or the General/Say Anything forums. You can find help there. The Fantasy Roleplay forum is not for your stories you've made up. This isn't a major problem, but I think I've seen some of this happen once in a while. If you wanna share a story/poem you have, go to the Random Section and click on the Poetry and Stories forum. People will comment!
5. Don't steal other people's ideas and claim they're yours. This is a no-no. It can lead to conflicts and we don't want that. This is a nice site, make up your own idea! (: I will edit if I think of anymore; don't worry. (:
If you want to talk out of character, like if you're talking about what is going to come next or correcting or something, put it in parentheses, or otherwise, these () If you wanna talk when you're not in character. EX: Suzy walked quickly into the parlor, trying not to panic from how her mother was coming to get her. Where could she hide? (What comes next?) See? The stuff in parentheses is out of character, not talking about in the roleplay. This is for so people don't get confused or whatever.
Some people like to have people with good grammar, punctuation, capitalization in their roleplay's. Please respect that.
If they don't want you in their roleplay, they don't want you in their roleplay! They are plenty more out there in those sections! Promise.!
Most Roleplayer's like you talking in Third Person (Or with We, they, She, he, y'know...) and if they want you to talk in third person; they'll tell you, so please respect that! And also if you're going to talk in Third Person, please try and say their name. Instead of just saying, "He walked over to the field", say his name so people will remember, because there's probably a lot of names rattling in their head so they want a reminder, like this, "Bob walked over to the field." See where I'm getting at?
Will edit if I think of anymore (: So any kind of questions/concerns/suggestions/stuff I need to add? Post it on this board post! (: I'll try (and maybe some admins and some of the other junior mods) will try and get to everyone!