Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Roleplay Rules ((READ THIS FIRST!!))

Posted By:
MusicLove11
MusicLove11
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStar
So you've taken an interest of looking into the Roleplay Section, huh? Well that's cool Grin Roleplaying is like a little play. You make a character, and just go with the story-line. You just go with the flow! So it's just like a play, you just make it up as you go along. Here I'm going to be pointing out some major rules for the roleplaying and maybe give you some helpful hints of what people say and stuff.
1. "No ######### rule. I know there are a lot of young-ins on here, and they don't really know what this means (or at least they don't need to know), but this is aged for age groups, hm, maybe 12-17. It isn't really a big deal here, but I still feel the need to say something about it as Kidzworld is getting bigger and bigger each day. So, this rule is really self-explanatory. No ### in roleplay's is allowed here. Minor kissing is okay. Hugging is okay. ###? BIG NO-NO. This is a friendly site for users no younger than 7-8 years old, and we don't want their parents or guardians getting mad at us. Anything that's ###### either report it to me, or any of the other Junior Mods, or any of the admins.
2. No trolling others roleplay's I've had this happen to me on my other account. -.- If you don't let someone join your other RP because they're not literate enough or something ABSOLUTELY, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DOES THAT PERSON HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO ON THAT ROLEPLAY OR ANY OTHER ROLEPLAY MADE BY THAT PERSON THAT DID NOT LET YOU GET ON THAT ROLEPLAY TO SPAM IT. Big no-no and will get you in trouble. It's annoying and actually extremely immature. By the way, troll means to spam.
3. No inappropriate words, actions, or anything, really. Leading from cuss words to ##### to major fighting. Not acceptable. This is just really self-explanatory.
4. Try not to post things that doesn't belong in the Roleplay areas. If you want to ask what a roleplay is, you come to this post, or you ask a admin, or you simply post it in the Complaints and Suggestions board, or in the Say Anything or General Board. The Celebrity Roleplay forum is not for talking about stuff happening in real life. It's for Roleplay's about celebrities. I've seen a lot of new people getting confused with this. If you wanna talk about Celebs in the real world or whatever, go to the Entertainment section and click on "Celebs"! The School roleplay forum isn't an advice column for school. It's for roleplay's only. As I've seen people get confused with this also. If you want some advice, go to the Dear Dish-It section or the General/Say Anything forums. You can find help there. The Fantasy Roleplay forum is not for your stories you've made up. This isn't a major problem, but I think I've seen some of this happen once in a while. If you wanna share a story/poem you have, go to the Random Section and click on the Poetry and Stories forum. People will comment! Grin
5. Don't steal other people's ideas and claim they're yours. This is a no-no. It can lead to conflicts and we don't want that. This is a nice site, make up your own idea! (: I will edit if I think of anymore; don't worry. (:

If you want to talk out of character, like if you're talking about what is going to come next or correcting or something, put it in parentheses, or otherwise, these () If you wanna talk when you're not in character. EX: Suzy walked quickly into the parlor, trying not to panic from how her mother was coming to get her. Where could she hide? (What comes next?) See? The stuff in parentheses is out of character, not talking about in the roleplay. This is for so people don't get confused or whatever.
Some people like to have people with good grammar, punctuation, capitalization in their roleplay's. Please respect that.
If they don't want you in their roleplay, they don't want you in their roleplay! They are plenty more out there in those sections! Promise.!
Most Roleplayer's like you talking in Third Person (Or with We, they, She, he, y'know...) and if they want you to talk in third person; they'll tell you, so please respect that! And also if you're going to talk in Third Person, please try and say their name. Instead of just saying, "He walked over to the field", say his name so people will remember, because there's probably a lot of names rattling in their head so they want a reminder, like this, "Bob walked over to the field." See where I'm getting at?
Will edit if I think of anymore (: So any kind of questions/concerns/suggestions/stuff I need to add? Post it on this board post! (: I'll try (and maybe some admins and some of the other junior mods) will try and get to everyone!

ray, gavin, michael

Posted By:
MusicLove11
MusicLove11
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStar
If you think I need to add anything, or you have any kind of questions, suggestions, or concerns feel free to ask on here!(:

ray, gavin, michael

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
Great post, thanks for making this.

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for this, new Roleplayers can read this and get used to being on the site, big help!

centipede

Posted By:
Brizie - chan
Brizie - chan
StarStarStarStarStar
[: Thanks for making this post, I think it's really helpful! =D I think it's okay for some characters to swear or something, if the person that made the roleplay allows it. ;s About rule one, I . . . just ask Eimey, Leah, or Ani, about the Mad, Bad Teenagers RP.... Yeah... xDD Sure, that happens with that character a while, but I never go in to any detail... So I'd say that's aloud, if it's just said that something happened... xD Anyways, thanks! =D

i'm so sorry for how embarrassing i was like 3 years ago holy crap

Posted By:
wongway
wongway
StarStarStarStarStar
This is absolutely helpful for new role players! I bet the newer ones would appreciate it. Do you think you should add to talk in third person only or to talk like '____:' or something for first person?

Posted By:
Brizie - chan
Brizie - chan
StarStarStarStarStar

"wongway" wrote:

This is absolutely helpful for new role players! I bet the newer ones would appreciate it. Do you think you should add to talk in third person only or to talk like '____:' or something for first person?
Yeah, I occasionally in first person, but like this: [____] I blah blah blah. And it's also annoying when they only put 'she' or 'he' in the name, and don't say the name of their character.

Posted By:
wongway
wongway
StarStarStarStarStar

"Brizie - chan" wrote:

"wongway" wrote:

Yeah, I occasionally in first person, but like this: [____] I blah blah blah. And it's also annoying when they only put 'she' or 'he' in the name, and don't say the name of their character.
Yeah. And that's what I meant by the 'or something' part.

Posted By:
Brizie - chan
Brizie - chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah. x] But when I see a post like this: sh wlkd over 2 him and said hey hru It breaks my heart. ;____; xDD

Posted By:
wongway
wongway
StarStarStarStarStar

"Brizie - chan" wrote:

Yeah. x] But when I see a post like this: sh wlkd over 2 him and said hey hru It breaks my heart. ;____; xDD
I know! Ooooh! That should be a rule: 'Talk in a way that everyone can understand you.'

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos