Back left
Back right

Anything Can Happen![Camille and Jullie's Private RP]

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"I want to ok! Its not like your going to make this whole thing better." Odette said, walking to the balcony. She still had tears running down her cheeks. [Jullie, you are on the list to join The Swan Princess and also you get to be a roleplay god too. x3]

Posted By:

Thumb
[ :o A-A-A god? ] Josh cameup to her,"It wasn't you that made me change my mind, It was me."

I'm Jullie

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

[I meant mod sorry xD] "Then why did you want to break up with me? That did broke my heart." Odette said, barely looking at him.

Posted By:

Thumb
[Aww......I wanted to be a roleplay god xDDDDDDDDDD[That's when I really laugh.] ] "Because.....I didn't deserve you." He said, covering his eyes with his fingers.

I'm Jullie

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

[Ok, Jullie you can be a roleplay god. xDD] "Yeah you did. Or is it because you deserve someone else?" Odette asked, folding her arms crossed.

Posted By:

Thumb
[YAYYYYYYYYY! And to think I'm only 9 xDDD] "No, I didn't." He said, turning her around, looking at her seriously.

I'm Jullie

Posted By:

Thumb

"~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh" wrote:

[YAYYYYYYYYY! And to think I'm only 9 xDDD] "No, I didn't." He said, turning her around, looking at her seriously.

I'm Jullie

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

[xDD] "Then why did you?" Odette asked, looking at him finally.

Posted By:

Thumb
"Something went over me. I'm not like that no more." He said.

I'm Jullie

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"So what are you going to do? Find another girl or take me back?" Odette asked, looking away.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity