Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
I am sorry but if your not Me or the Brilliant Eimey. Then you cant join. Well you know the plot. Name: Atlanta Rio Grey. Age:17 Looks:Glasses girl numero 2 Personality: She is kind and caring at most times but even though she comes along as soft she is not afraid to stand up for herself. She loves the ocational sarcastic comment. And sometimes she doesnt think before speaking. She is also finds herself getting pulled into love more deep than she needs to. Comes across shy. Bio: She is a London girl born and bread she loves were she is from but would never change that. Her mum was killed in a car crash caused by some drunk idiot who didnt know what he was doing. She lived in London practically looking after her dad. But unfortunatly there strapped for cash and thats why she had to take this job. Family or Chalet person: Chalet Girl. Other: Hates cold weather and has a strong London accent. Name: Robbie. (His family calls him Robert.) Age: 19 (looks round 17) Looks: Omg sutch a hottie. And he is all mine. His name Aaron Johnson (Or Robbie in the film) -Drools- Personality: He may at first come across Posh and snooty but thats just his family. He has a good sense of humor and loves nothing more than the occational prank on the staff or his family. He loves sport and is very passionate of it. he is also a strong family man and loves spending time with his family. He has a genuine good heart. Bio: Was brought up in Kensington with his family went to private school and every summer he goes to the Chalet in the ski mountains. He has never been like his family not propperly anyway. Family or Chalet Person: Family -Eldest. Other: Has a posh accent and has a girlfriend. (But will that last ) :P Im a poet And i dont know it. Anywho. We can start when were on the need. You can make a Chalet boy and A family girl Or Vice Versa. We can chip in other characters.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
ROBBIE'S CUTE. xDD Name: Pixie Gray Age: 16 Looks: THAT PICCEH YOU GOT EARLIER, I OWN IT NOW, OKAY? Oh, and with a panda hat and nerd glasses :3 /shottohell xDD Personality: She's pretty grumpy most of the time, she pretty much always listens to music, is sort of a nerd, she's a pervert, too. She's quite loud and sarcastic. Bio: She did live with her older brother in Oxford for a while when their parents ditched them, but they're running out of money, so she came here. Family or Chalet Person: Chalet Girl. :3 Other: Skateboards a lot. Name: Erich Hayes Age: 17 Looks: THIS. IS. HOTNESS. 0.0 Personality: Quite posh, but he loves to joke and he loves to skateboard, quite flirty, and he drinks a lot. Bio: Pretty much the same as Robbie, I guess... xDD Family/Chalet: Familllyyyy~ Other: Single.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Erm start ?

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Okey. :3

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
" Now Dad there is enough freezer food in the freezer to last you till im gone ok." Atlanta said to her dad biting her lip. "Ok At.Now go you will miss your flight." Her Dad said ushering her out the door. Atlanta grabbed her bags and her Pac-Man hoodie, pecked her dad on the cheek and left. She jumped in the car on the way to the air-port. Robert was messing round in his room listening to music. He was excited just one more day and he's would be back in the mountains at one with the snow again atlast.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie was already on the airplane, reading FEAR and listening to "So What" by P!nk on her iPod. "So What, I am a rockstar..." she sang a bit tunelessly, flicking a page. [Erich] "Hey, loser, have you seen my iPod anywhere?" Erich asked, poking his head into Robbie's room.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta checked her bags through and handed in her ticket and before she knew it she was on the airplane .She felt slightly foolish for being late. But soon enough took her seat and was ready to leave. She took a book out her bag and started to read it. [Robbie] Robbie turned round "Erm I think Mum packed it in the airplane bag." He said scanning his room scratching his head.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie sighed as the plane finally started rolling. She looked out the window, not really noticing as a girl sat down next to her[Atlanta]. She hummed along to her iPod. [Erich] "She's an idiot." Erich muttered under his breath. "Mum?" he yelled down the stairs. "Where's my iPod?" "It's already packed, there's no use getting it out now." their mum called back. "Dammit."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta did up her seat belt as told to. She gripped her arm rest next to her as they took off she didn't like flying much. She turned to look at the person beside her[Pixie] and then turned back Gosh she must think I'm an Idiot. She thought. [Robbie] "Hey you can always listen to the wind up radio in the attic. " Robbie said poking his tongue out at Erich. He pressed play on his cd player and continued to listen to it.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie looked over at Atlanta, then down at the arm rest. "Don't like flying either, huh?" she smiled. [Erich] "Eff you, dude." Erich said grumpily, heading back to his room.

dougieeeee~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 386 387

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what is your favorite candy-moved

what is your favorite candy

Describe the profile pic above you

CLICK THIS FOR GREAT IDEA FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

what fascinates you about God?

latest videos