Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robbie] Robbie laughed and skidded to a holt as the slope had ended. " We'll call that a draw." He said smirking. [Atlanta] Atlanta grinned she noticed they were nearly at an end she saw another ramp and decided to go for it. She tumbled and fell down the rest of the slope " Oh lord." She said feeling more embarrassed than hurt.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie laughed hysterically at Atlanta. [Erich] Erich grabbed his snowboard and crouched down beside her. "You okay?" he asked quietly.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robbie] Robbie tried to stifill his laughter. [Atlanta] Atlanta went beetroot frowning at Pixie, she turned towards Erich. " Fine thanks, I just erm lost my balance." She said quietly. She stood up and walked away limping slightly.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie sighed. "I should probably go apologize for laughing." She ran after Atlanta. [Erich] Erich smirked and stood beside Robbie. [Should we skip to the champagne dance thing that night? :3]

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar

"_girlgirl_" wrote:

[Pixie] Pixie sighed. "I should probably go apologize for laughing." She ran after Atlanta. [Erich] Erich smirked and stood beside Robbie. [Should we skip to the champagne dance thing that night? :3]

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
{Your choice ;D} {Atlanta} Atlanta went into a local pub holding her snowboard. "Urgh." She mumbled sitting down rubbing her foot. {Robbie} " Your girl is so full of grace." Robbie said between chuckles.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[SKIPPEH. xDD] [That night] [Pixie] Pixie was lying on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. A part of her mind told her to start getting ready, but quite frankly, she was too lazy. [Erich] Their parents had forced them to wear a shirt and tie. Erich had matched it with a pair of skinny jeans and converse, and stood in front of the mirror, loosening his tie.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
{Atlanta} Atlanta did her hair up in a stylish bun not knowing what to put on. She decided just to put a spin on what she wore earlier. She wore a white shirt with a black waistcoat a knee length pencil skirt with a small slit in the side and a pair of small high heels. She walked in the bedroom " You need to get ready Pixie. We have to go prep the canapes soon." She said sighing she hated this job already. {Robbie} " I hate this." Robbie mumbled. He loosened his tie it was long and skinny he rolled up his shirt sleeves. And messed up his hair " Better" He said grinning.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie groaned and got up. She went into the bathroom and changed into a shirt with the top button undone, and a skirt that came to her knees. She pulled a waistcoat on over her shirt and pulled her hair into a messy bun. She didn't bother to change out of her converse. "Totally copying your style, babes." she teased. [Erich] Erich raised an eyebrow. "Mum's gonna be pissed, just saying." he said, heading to the dining room, which had been cleared in the middle for people to stand and talk.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
{Atlanta} Atlanta smiled " Its ok." She said smiling. She walked into the kitchen and started putting the canapes on the large silver plates. " Erm I guess you should start with the champagne." She said sighing looking at the 500 pound bottles of champagne. {Robbie} "Dont care she is not going to make a fuss in front of anyone." He said smiling opening the door to the first lot of guests.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos