Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "Joy." Pixie said darkly, picking up the bottle carefully and beginning to pour it into glasses. [Erich] Erich smiled and shook hands with the guests, most of which looked like stuck-up snobs.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta laughed " Urgh caviare " She groaned at the smell of it. {Robbie} When everyone was out the way Robbie mumbled to Erich " Recognize any of them ?"

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "Bleh. These people are so posh." Pixie said, raising an eyebrow. [Erich] "Nope. They keep commenting on how big I've grown, though." Erich said, raising an eyebrow.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] "What did you expect." Atlanta said grinning. "Right fake smiles." She said putting on her fake smile and walking out a large plate in each hand . She started walking round asking people if they would like a cracker and caviar or some smoked salmon. [Robbie] Robbie laughed quietly. " Five bucks that grandma gets drunk and starts singing you are the wing beneath my wings before mum can get her to bed." He whispered smiling.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Erich] "You're on." Erich grinned, shaking his hand. Then he walked through the crowd and was nice to people. [Pixie] Pixie started walking through the crowd, grinning and passing out glasses of champagne.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta smiled telling people they looked nice and having polite conversation. Woah considering I'm help people dont mind talking to me She said bored of this constant talking. [Robbie] Robbie walked over to Pixie " Sure your old enough to handle alcohol." He teased her.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "Shuddup." she smirked. "Want a glass?" [Erich] Erich wandered over to Atlanta. "You as bored as I am?" he grinned.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robbie] "Well yeah." Robbie said smiling taking a glass. " Having fun" He asked sarcastically. [Atlanta] Atlanta smiled " Not to be rude but yeah and your grandma Beatrice just told me how much Ive grown up and what a big girl i am now." She said awkwardly.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Erich] Erich sighed. "Probably drunk." he grinned, taking a glass of champagne. [Pixie] "Oh, yeah, I really love people staring at my piercings like they're some sort of scars or something." Pixie said sarcastically, passing a champagne glass to another person.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robbie] Robbie smiled " Just ignore the posh knobs." He said sighing. [Atlanta] " Either that or I am her long lost granddaughter." Atlanta joked grinning. "Erm more caviar sir." She offered to someone walking past.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ebola taking control over the world.

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

Ebola taking control over the world.

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

latest videos