Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Jamie had saw a bunch of girls coming his way and he layed his head back and closed his eyes and eventually after a while of a few of them staring at him to see if he would move. One even touching him. They went and found other people.
"Jamie ! You must find a partner. " The teacher said firmly.
"I will now hang on . I didn't think anyone would want to." Jamie said with a smirk.
He wondered over to the only person left. "Pixie right?" He said walking over. "Hey." He said with a smile.

Atlanta's professor soon came in and started well teaching. Atlanta got so lost in everything she just sat there listening. ##### # She mumbled under her breath realizing she hadn't taken notes. She leaned forward to grab her pens and they all slipped under the next bench.
"Here." The boy next to her mumbled holding out his pen.
"What will you use." Atlanta whispered.
"I'll just listen." He said edging the pen towards her.
"Thanks." Atlanta said with a nod and a smile taking the pen and beginning to make notes trying hard to write down what she hadn't before.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"OH, THANK GOD." Pixie said, grinning and waving. "Hi. I thought I would be, like, a loner stuck talking to myself. And yup, I'm Pixie. You're Jamie." She said. "A'ight, I guess we have to talk about each other, then?" She said, sitting down on the floor, cross-legged. "You want to go first? My life really isn't that fascinating."

Erich's professor eventually walked in, and about half the boys wolf-whistled, as she was young and pretty.
##### ##, you ###### freaks." Erich hissed, while Samuel turned and glared at them. The girls practically fainted. Erich turned awkwardly to the front again as the teacher smiled and put her folders down on the desk. "Sorry I was late, guys, traffic. Anyway, psychology?"
And she went into a long lecture about the importance of psychology in today's society and a bunch of other stuff. Samuel soon had his head on Erich's shoulder, bored, and Erich pushed him off, smirking. 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey there's nothing wrong with talking to yourself." Jamie said with a smirk and sitting down and lounging again. "Yeah why not. Although mine probably isn't must better." Jamie said smiling. "Well hello. I'm Jamie as you know." He said laughing at his rhyme. "I'm seventeen, I'm not from here originally I'm from cornwall. But I moved here a when I was fourteen. My little brother is my life. Everything I do is for him. I love performing arts obviously. I play guitar. I'm extremely awkward. Oh and fun fact. I once met Alex from All Time Low." He said shrugging like it was nothing but smiling.

Atlanta spent most of the lesson taking notes and we talked alot about the history of law. She soon found out the boy next to her was called Louis and there was a lovely girl next to her named Ashley. They also spent alot of the lesson mocking one of the girls who was obviously here because of daddy's money.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie smiled, interested, the whole way through his description of himself, but when he mentioned Alex she practically squealed and hit him, ####, ## the shoulder. "YOU'RE SO TOTALLY KIDDING ME." She said, then laughed awkwardly. "Sorry. That should be the first part in my description, yeah? Okay, so, I'm Pixie," she started counting off on her fingers, "I'm just turning seventeen, I love All Time Low, I'm gonna marry Alex Gaskarth one day, I have one older brother, who's an idiot, and a younger sister, who I love, um... I'm dyslexic, and I spent about a year working in a cabin in the mountains." She said, then shrugged. "Told you." She laughed.

Erich heard slow breathing from beside him and turned, expecting to see Samuel taking the mick, but he had actually fallen asleep on Erich's shoulder. Erich pushed him off, not too gently, and Samuel shook his head and opened his eyes. "Huh?"
Erich muffled his laughter with his hand and continued taking down notes, occasionally asking a question. The teacher seemed to get a lot more giggly when he talked to her, which made him slightly uncomfortable.  

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Hey your an osessive teenage girl thats rather interesting ." He said with a smirk. "Yeah I actually have a signed shirt if you want it." He said laughing.
"Right time up!" The teacher called. "You first Jamie." She said smiling.
"What a pleasure." Jamie said laughing. He stood up  dusting himself off. "Well this is Pixie and ..." But he was interupted.
Andy burst in the door." Sorry I'm late Miss." He mumbled taking off his jacket and slumping down his bag. "Yes Andy just join the circle next to Pixie." She said waving her hand.

The teacher was into self learning so the professor had give them time for research already. Atlanta rolled her eyes. " I didn't think I would have to bring a laptop." She muttered.

"We'll use my tablet " Ashley volunteered because Louis had also not brought anything for revision.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie looked up and froze, her nails digging into her tights. This cannot be happening. 
She didn't want to cause a scene in the middle of a class, but she did shift over a bit so she could be as far away from Andy as possible, clenching her hands into fists to keep them from shaking. She took a deep breath and let it out, trying not to look at Andy again in case she started crying or something.

The teacher gave them ten minutes as a break after about thirty five minutes and Samuel put his head on Erich's shoulder again. "Use Liam for a change, will you?" Erich asked as he saw the teacher beckoning for him to come down. He walked down the steps and stopped in front of her, smiling. "Yeah?"
"Um, Erich, I think that it's great that you, uh, are taking an avid interest in what I'm actually saying and it's very, um, uplifting." She said, twirling her hair around. Erich nodded, amused. "Unlike my friend Samuel, then?"
The teacher laughed way too loudly. "Well, yes, he did seem rather uninterested."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Jamie give a worrying look at Pixie before the Teacher urged him to continue. "Well This is Pixie and to quote her" He said clearing his throat and putting on a good impression of Pixie."I'm just turning seventeen, I love All Time Low, I'm gonna marry Alex Gaskarth one day, I have one older brother, who's an idiot, and a younger sister, who I love, um... I'm dyslexic, and I spent about a year working in a cabin in the mountains" And when he had finished he cleared his throat and said "Oh and she doesn't think her life is interesting." and rocked awkwardly on the balls of his feet.

"Pixie your turn." The teacher snapped.

"Right times up class" Atlanta's professor snapped. Atlanta, Louis and Ashley stifiling there laughter because they have just watched 11 ##### men playing slenderman.

The teacher looked onto his sheet of class names. "Urm.... Atlanta Grey?" He asked scanning the room.

Atlanta awkwardly raised her hand.

"Ah yes well What is the famous quote of Aristotle famously related to law." Her professor asked her.

Atlanta sat there stunned for a moment biting on her lip and trying not to cry of embarrassment. "Urm...." Louis was trying to show her notes but she shunned it away wracking her brain of her before hand studying. "Is it 'The Law is Reason Free From Passion'" She said smiling.

Louis gave her a thumbs up as the professor smiled admirably. "Well done Atlanta." He praised.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie took a deep breath and stood up. "I was gonna draw a moustache for added effect, but I don't think I have the time." She said, laughing nervously. "Right, this is Jamie, he's seventeen, he's from Cornwall, but he moved here when he was fourteen, he has a younger sister...?" She trailed off, looking at Jamie questioningly. "Oh, no, right, brother." She corrected herself before turning to the class, "and he loves him. He loves performing arts, obviously, he plays guitar, and he's met Alex from All Time Low." She grinned, proud of herself. 

Erich eventually detached himself from the teacher and walked back up to his seat beside Samuel, who put his head on his shoulder again. "Flirting with the teacher won't get you high marks." He told Erich.
"I'm not flirting." Erich rolled his eyes, pushing him off again, though he quickly learned that Samuel really didn't take 'no' as an answer.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Jamie smiled at Pixie as he spoke nodding when she corrected herself. When they were finished her and the rest of the class clapped and another pair started.  Jamie give Pixie a thumbs up and mouthed well done. As he started listening to the other pairs.

The teacher got a call from home even though it was like half way through the lesson. His wife had been rushed into hospital.
But rather than teach them a lesson. They got lots of homework to do for tomorrow,
Yippee Atlanta thought sighing. "I hope his wifes. Okay." She said sighing.

"Enough of that lets go grab a cup of coffee and something to eat." Louis said smiling.
"I can't . If we have free time I really want to work on this homework." Atlanta said sighing looking at the pile ## ####### infront of her.
"Oh common you spoil sport. Ashley has to go home to her little sister, We can study as we eat and then take the coffee to the lounge room. You shouldn't really be coming you don't stay here. But no one should say anything." Louis said smiling. "I'll pay for the coffee."
"Oh go on then. You've twisted my arm." Atlanta said smiling shoving her stuff in the bag and walking along with him getting Ashleys number from him as they went.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie smiled and sat down, fiddling with a stray piece of her hair nervously, her eyes not leaving Andy the entire time everyone else was speaking. 
"Right, I want you and your partner to go off, find some prop and make up a short improvisation with it. Go." The teacher said, sitting down at her desk. 
"Right, we're drawing moustaches on ourselves." Pixie told Jamie, dragging him off and pulling a Sharpie from her pocket. "It's amusing." 

Erich was called up to answer a question on the board, and when he was writing, the teacher stood right behind him, almost pushing herself up against him. Erich cleared his throat awkwardly and moved to the right a bit, and he heard Samuel stifle his laughter at the back of the room. Erich finished writing and put the marker down, kicking Sam when he sat down.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ben C and Martin?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

A thrilling ride to WIN big!

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

latest videos