Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"As long as I can draw my own. I do not trust you with that pen near my face." Jamie said with a grin.
"You've been staring at that guy all the way through the first exercise. Why? " Jamie said bluntly pointing to Andy
"Is he an ex or something. Or do you just find him unbelievably hot?" Jamie asked crossing his arms but smirking.

Atlanta sat down in the cafe on university grounds nibbling on a sandwich she had bought.
"Did you read about the Bower case?" Louis asked between his mouthful of pasta holding out a paper that his professor gave them.
"Just reading over it now. That is such a wrongful conviction." Atlanta exclaimed her eyes scanning the paper.
"You have to be kidding me Atlanta Bower is obviously guilty." Louis argued as they got into a debate.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"I draw moustaches all the time." Pixie muttered, going on her tiptoes to look in a mirror at the edge of the room, starting to draw an elaborate moustache, grinning at herself. Her hand froze when Jamie brought up Andy, and she burst into nervous laughter. "Him? Hot? Please." She shook her hair out of her face. "I don't really like talking about it, sorry." She shrugged. "Just... bad memories, you know?" She looked over at Andy, chewing her lip, before holding the Sharpie out to Jamie. "Now start drawing."

The teacher gave them another break, and Erich groaned, slumping down so his head was on Samuel's chest. "I don't like her."
"Aww, she seems to be in love with you." Samuel smirked, tugging his hair and then pushing him upright. "I can start talking really loudly about Atlanta, if you want." 
"Actually, that could ###-#
"SO ERICH HOW'S ATLANTA DOING? YOU KNOW YOUR GIRLFRIEND? CALLED ATLANTA?" Samuel basically shouted, staring at the teacher. Erich slammed his head on the seat in front of him.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Jamie shook his head at the tiny girl "Okay then." He muttered at her laughter. "Fair enough." He said with a smile shrugging his shoulders. Jamie grabbed the sharpie with a smile looking into the mirror and drawing on a moustache and slicking back his hair so he looked rather like a french man. "Bonjour Mademoisellee" He said in a french accent smirking.

"Oh common look at this evidence to support Bower's case. Isn't it obvious that it was his mother!" Atlanta said kneeling on the chair both of them were talking quite loudly and had drawn alot of attention of the people in the cafe.
"No no Atlanta how can you be so blind. The Mother has an #####." Louis said pointing it out.
"But there is no one to support that aliby!" Atlanta exclaimed. They both looked at each other and then around the cafe and back to each other and laughed.

"I think its time we take that coffee to the lounge were we can discuss it more." Louis said laughing.
"I know I'm right Louis. We could even call Ashley and ask her." Atlanta said laughing grabbing her coffee and walking after Louis.

Robbie had cleaned the whole of Erichs apartment he was that bored. He'd seen some things he didn't really want to find but still. He was now lounging on the couch bored.

Andy had one of his friends of the class to improvise with. He would glance at Pixie every now and then biting his lip in worry. He'd started life again. He didn't want anyone knowing the things of his past.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie giggled, taking her phone out of her pocket. "Okay, first, picture." She said, standing beside him and sticking her tongue out, snapping a picture of both of them quickly. "This is going on the book of faces, okay?" She said, uploading it with the caption 'we be french.' 
"Right, bonjour, monsieur." She said, smiling and curtsying, putting on her best French accent.

"Be quiet." Erich snapped at Samuel after about two minutes of him shouting about his 'gorgeous girlfriend who Erich loved very very much.'
The teacher seemed to have gotten the point, and when class started again she pointedly ignored Erich.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Well I do realize I had no say in that matter. Where my eyes even open?" Jamie asked although he quite obviously put on his camera face when she was taking the photo.
"A but mademoiselle I do believe your ankle's are showing." Jamie said gasping. "That dress is far to short. " He said clapping his hands. "We must buy you a new one." He said and was soon enough a extremely camp french tailor.

Robbie was scrolling through his phone looking on the book of faces and twuttor and such and when he was on the book of faces he saw Pixie updating something and deciding to check it out. It was Pixie and some dude. And to be honest with himself the boy was rather good looking. Possibly even better looking than Robbie in Robbie's mind.
Robbie frowned at the screen and decided to comment just to remind Pixie that he was thinking of her and in hope she might mention to something to the "Pretty boy" in the photo and praying the boy was gay at the same time. "Yeah he's definatly gay you can tell." He said to himself.
But he commented anyway "Glad your having fun on the first day. Love you hun xx"

Atlanta sat on the floor of the lounge room not many people there because most were in lesson. "Right I am not arguing with you over this. We will soon see tomorrow when we are back here." She said.

"Fine then. Just don't forgot to say you're sorry when you're wrong." Louis said sticking his tongue out and sitting on the couch.  "So have you always wanted to do law?" He asked.
"No no no." Atlanta said laughing. "Has anyone ever dreamed of doing law. Before I decided on Law I wanted to go into music. But thats rather unrealistic dream." Atlanta said smiling "How about you." She asked.
"No  me neither. I used to want to be a professional swimmer." Louis said smiling.
"Oh right. So do you have many friends in this uni? " Atlanta asked
"Just Ashley and the boy I dorm with. You?" Louis asked.
"Well I have my friend Pixie and Robbie. And my boyfriend Erich." Atlanta said laughing.
"You're boyfriend?" Louis said confused.
"Yeah why?" Atlanta said raising an eyebrow sipping her Coffee.
"No offense but the way you were so friendly with Ashley and things. I actually thought you were a lesbian." Louis said laughing.
Atlanta chocked on her coffee spitting it all over him.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Non, I refuse to live by the standards set by my predecessors. I want to be a woman. I want to be free!" Pixie said, kicking off her shoes and spinning around in circles, still in her thick French accent, still trying very very hard not to laugh her head off.

The end of class eventually came, and Erich was the first out of the theatre, he and Samuel on the way to the café. "I need caffeine." Erich muttered, then grinned when he saw Atlanta and some other dude. He waved and sent Samuel over to get seats.
"Hello." Samuel said, grinning and straddling a chair, waving at Atlanta. "I know you, don't know you." He looked over at the boy she was with.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie gasped again putting his hand over his eyes and the other hand reaching over to Pixie "Please miss put your feet away. You are disgracing the family. " He said squealing as he saw her feet " and jumping away. "WHAT WILL THE SUITORS THINK!" He yelled before putting his hand against his forehead and pretending to collapse into a heap onto the floor.

Atlanta smiled when she saw Erich waving. "Sorry Louis." She muttered handing him a napkin. "Hey Samuel. This is Louis. Louis Samuel." She said smiling.
"How was class Sam?" Atlanta said pulling a chair out for him wiping the coffee from her mouth and Louis wiping the coffee from his shirt.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, oh dear." Pixie said, tiptoeing over to Jamie and poking him lightly with her feet. "Um, monsieur! Please wake up! Oh, dear Lord have mercy on us all..." She mumbled, looking around. "I'll put my shoes back on if you want!" She said, kneeling down beside him and poking his shoulder gingerly. "Please wake up."

"The teacher had a massive crush on Erich." Samuel said bluntly, grinning and resting his chin on the back of the chair. Erich came up with a paper cup full of coffee, and he sat down next to Atlanta, kissing her on the cheek. "How was your morning, lovely?" He asked.
"Oh, sure, forget about me..." Samuel muttered, pretending to be annoyed.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie shot up coughing "Dear lord your breath is as bad as your feet Mademoiselle. You have been eating far to much garlic." He said pretending to choke on the air trying not to laugh.

Atlanta raised an eyebrow at what Samuel said "Oh did she now." She said smirking happily. Looking at Erich as he sat down still smirking and laughing at Samuel. "Not as good as yours I presume. Someones the teachers pet." Atlanta said smirking.
Louis stood up "Right I'm gonna go finish unpacking. I ##### #### ### later." Hesaid waving to Atlanta before walking away.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Excuse me?" Pixie said, covering her mouth with her hand. "How dare you?" She said, shooting to her feet and crossing her arms, glaring at him. "I'll have you know-" She was interrupted by clapping from behind her. She turned to the teacher, who was watching them. "Very good. I think we have an excellent partnership here, people!" She said, smiling for the first time. Pixie blushed and nodded eagerly, grinning at Jamie. "Hear that, moustache boy?"

"Why did you tell her?" Erich snapped at Samuel, who shrugged, smirking. "I thought she'd find it amusing."
"Yes, the teacher's in love with me and I'm probably going to get good grades in her class all year. Happy?" Erich said, grinning slightly and covering it with his hand.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

latest videos