Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie laughed "Thank you Miss." He said happily grinning. "Can we go now?" He asked eagerly.
"Yes of coarse go go!" The teacher said smiling and walking out of class for her break.
"Way to go Pixie." He said high fiving her before fixing his hair not bothering to remove the moustache putting on his jacket.

"Well is she pretty? I want to know how much competition I'm up for here Erich!" Atlanta said crossing her arms and rolling her eyes trying not to smirk tapping her hands across the top of her coffee cup.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Right, I need to go find my friends and scream at them. Coming?" Pixie asked, then walked out of the room without waiting for an answer. She found her way to the café, getting lost a few times, and grinned when she saw Atlanta, Erich and some blonde boy. She started making her way through the tables towards them.

"She was pretty." Samuel said, then jumped as a small red-haired girl climbed nimbly over him to collapse on the sofa between Atlanta and Erich. "Hello." He raised an eyebrow.

"I HAVE HAD THE BEST MORNING EVER." Pixie squeaked, hitting Atlanta on the shoulder about five times. 
"Better text Robbie and tell him, I think he's a bit jealous." Erich said, smirking and showing her Robbie's comment on her photo from earlier on his phone.
"Oh, right." Pixie said, digging out her phone and typing out a quick message. Uni's going fine, I miss you! x  "So, how was everyone's morning?"

"Great." Erich muttered.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Atlanta's eyebrows were risen as Samuel mentioned the teacher was pretty and stayed like that when Pixie came over. Rubbing her shoulder as she was hit.

Robbie jumped at the phone as it buzzed he had been waiting for a reply. He read it and smiled happy that she hadn't like forgotten about him. Miss you too x He sent with a smile relaxing on the couch at last.

"Erichs got himself a new girlfriend!" Atlanta mentioned to Pixie rolling her eyes and sipping on her coffee. "Why was your morning so grea..." She started but was interupted.

Jamie had lost track of were Pixie had gone but eventually saw her in the cafe walking over to her and her friends. "Hello." He said with a small smile.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why do you have Sharpie on your face?" Samuel piped up suddenly, then turned to Jamie. "Okay, I can't handle this many new people." He said, frowning.

"She wasn't as pretty as you." Erich said in a undertone to Atlanta. "Not even close." He looked up at Jamie. "Uh, hi." He said, wondering why a random guy was coming up to them.

Pixie shoved her phone in her pocket and jumped up, grinning. "This is Jamie, he was my partner in drama and he's like totally amazing and stuff." She said, shoving her hands in her pockets. She was on, like, an emotional high.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
You posted this in the wrong forum.

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(We didn't. This RP was made a good year and a half ago, and the private roleplay boards were only made about six months ago. So yeah.)

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie laughed "Urm I.have sharpie on my face ? Noooo this is my actually moustache!" He said smirking . " Sureee Erich" Atlanta said rolling get eyes. "Well that's a nice description." She said to Pixie raising an eyebrow. "You're right it was. Thanks Pixie." Jamie said chuckling and sitting down. "So anyway how's work Sam?." Atlanta asked smiling and poking Erichs chest.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie shrugged happily and slumped down between ##### and Atlanta again, bringing her knees up to her chest and hugging them, smiling.

"Erich keeps whining about all the "fake hipsters" that come into the store." Samuel shrugged, grinning. "It's pretty hilarious. And I got a promotion."

"Which means he gets to boss me around. Even though I don't take it." Erich said, smirking and looking at Jamie. "You're in Pixie's performing arts class then?"

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlanta chuckled and then turned to Jamie to listen. He was one of those people you could listen to all day. No wonder Pixie got on well with him "Yeah. We got stuck together. Technically. Which is great because its obvious that Pixie didn't want to be with the late comer." Jamie said playing with a coin in his hand. "Who was the late comer? " Atlanta asked raising an eyebrow. " Some kid Andy something." Jamie said shrugging. Atlanta tensed slightly and nodded her head "Oh." she muttered taking a sip of her coffee.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Erich cleared his throat, telling himself not to worry. Like, there was more than one guy in the world that was called 'Andy', right? "Yeah, I saw the picture of you and Pixie with your, uh, facial hair." He smirked, holding up his phone.

"Sharpie." Pixie said, grinning, trying to ignore Jamie when he brought up Andy. She looked over at Samuel, who was still staring at her. "Uh, hi."

Samuel smiled. "Erich, this one's pretty." He said, and Erich rolled his eyes.
"She's Robbie's girlfriend."
Sam slumped down in his seat while Pixie hid her smile with her hand.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

Who cried at their graduation?

latest videos