Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Andy sighed and left as she went into the bathroom. Walking out of campus shuffling past Atlanta and Erich and Samuel going back in his phone to avoid any eye contact.

"Well isn't that a delight." Atlanta said smiling she stopped jumping and stifened as Andy strolled past them her hands digging into her legs through her jeans pockets.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Erich squeezed Atlanta's shoulders, glaring at Andy as he went past. Samuel looked confused, and he nudged Erich. "Who's he?" He whispered a bit too loudly, and Erich stood on his foot.

"You know the thing I told you?" Erich hissed quietly. "About what happened to Atlanta and Pixie in the cabin when Robbie and I were out?" 
"Oh, yeah. He the one that did it?"
"One of them." Erich said, chewing his lip.

Pixie sighed and looked in the mirror, fixing her eyeliner, cursing as her eyes watered. She stomped out of the bathroom and over to Erich, Atlanta and Samuel. "You coming?" She asked as she stalked past them towards the gates.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Stay behind us." Atlanta hissed at Erich before running and catching up with Pixie. "Are you alright Pixie?" She asked softly walking next to her taping her hands against the side of her leg.

Robbie sat in the apartment making cups of teas for everyone when they came back.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, yay, they're having a girl talk." Erich rolled his eyes, watching the two of them. "I'll get Robbie to speak to Pixie." He muttered to himself.
"I can speak to her." Samuel said, walking on, and Erich grabbed his collar and pulled him back. "No."

Pixie sighed, pushing her hair back. "I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine?" She said forcefully.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well I'm just guessing by the way your acting. And the fact the we saw Andy coming from the toilet entrance. That you bumped into him." Atlanta said sighing.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

"Well I'm just guessing by the way your acting. And the fact the we saw Andy coming from the toilet entrance. That you bumped into him." Atlanta said sighing.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay, yes, I bumped into him." Pixie snapped. "He's in my performing arts course, okay? And before you say anything, no, I'm not leaving the course. I've spent too long on this, and I'm not going to give it up because some little prick doesn't know what the word 'no' means." She walked on until she was at Erich's door, and thumped on it.

Erich sighed, cutting in front of her and smiling at Georgia half heartedly as she opened the door, walking upstairs. "Rob? We're back." He shouted.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlanta scrunched up her face and wincing as Pixie snapped at her falling silent. She followed behind fumbling with her thumbs.

"Thank god!" Robbie muttered opening the door to Erich's apartment and walking back into the kitchen bringing all the drinks into the living room.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie walked on ahead, smiling tentatively at Robbie. "Um, hi." She said, holding her arms out for a hug shyly.

Erich walked into the room, grinning and ruffling Robbie's hair. "Well, hello there. Guess who I brought to see you?"

"HELLO!" Samuel said happily, walking straight into the kitchen and pretty much ignoring Robbie as he started searching through the fridge. Erich was used to this; Samuel used to come over to his house for food all the time.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(subtle bump)

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos