Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar

"_girlgirl_" wrote:

(subtle bump)

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie rolled his eyes at Samuel "Oh joy. " He said laughing. "HELLO!" Robbie said happily standing up and pulling her into a hug spinning her around. "You all have drinks by the way." He said.

Atlanta walked in shitting the door behind her smiling.  "Thanks Robbie. " She said picking up a cup of tea.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie laughed, putting her feet on the ground again and grinning. "How was your day?" She asked, going up on her tiptoes and kissing him lightly. 

"Boring, from what I can see." Erich said, wondering in from his bedroom, eyebrows raised. "Where are all my socks? They were on the floor, you know, where I could actually see them."

"OCD." Samuel shouted over his shoulder, tapping his fingers against the side of the fridge. "Dude, you have terrible food." He said, picking a plastic box of Chinese leftovers and starting to eat as he walked into the living room. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"My day was dreadful with out you." Robbie said after kissing her back. "Your socks are where they should be. Not draped along the floor. I cleaned the whole apartment. You and Atlanta are sooo messy." He complained.

Atlanta laughed sipping on her tea. "I'll help you urm look." Atlanta said walking into the bedroom. "Wow you can actually see the floor." She mocked.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Aww, cute." Pixie said, smiling and scrunching her nose up, sitting down beside Samuel on the couch. He covered his box of Chinese takeaway protectively, and she grinned, patting him on the arm. "I'm not that greedy, don't worry."

"Shh." Erich said, smirking and wandering over to the wardrobe, throwing open the doors and laughing. "God, he even fixed my clothes. The dude has a problem." Looking over at Atlanta, he lowered his voice. "How's Pixie doing, anyway?"

Samuel narrowed his eyes at Pixie for a moment, before shrugging and continuing to eat. "Eich's pshocly tasher'sh in love wit him." He said through a mouthful of rice, and Pixie stared at him. "What?"
Samuel swallowed and tried again. "Erich's psychology teacher's in love with him." He said to Robbie.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlanta laughed looking round the clean room. She lowered her voice matching his and sighed "I don't know. She's acting calm. But she seemed really freaked out by it. I'm scared for her." She said with a sigh.

"Oh wow. Is she fit?"Robbie said waggling his eyebrows and trying not to laugh.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"When Pixie's calm, something really bad is happening." Erich said, sitting down on the floor.  "Like, normally she's the one freaking out when something even minor happens." He patted the floor beside him for her to sit down. "I'll get Robbie to talk to her in a minute."

"Oi!" Pixie said, throwing one of her shoes at Robbie. "Obviously, she isn't! Erich turned her down!"

"She was sort of." Samuel muttered into his food, then squealed as Pixie glared at him. "Sorry, sorry, sorry..."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlanta sat down next to him and nodded. "Thats a good idea." She said. She stayed silent for a moment and sighed "We all have the worst luck." She said biting her nails.

Robbie laughed at Samuel "Why don't you have a try then Samuel?" Robbie said throwing the shoe back at Pixie.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Erich wrapped an arm around her shoulders, kissing her hair. "Don't worry. We'll be fine, yeah? As long as we keep Robbie away from Andy." He added as an afterthought.

Pixie caught it and wrapped her arms around her knees, sulking.

"I have a girlfriend." Samuel shrugged, finishing his food and staring at it sadly. "She puts up with me, so..." He shrugged.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Robbie would kill him. One of the downfalls of him starting uni tomorrow." Atlanta said with a sigh "Common they'll wonder what where doing." She said standing up pulling him up.

Robbie laughed "So did you enjoy yourself at Uni?" Robbie asked Pixie wondering if she would mention Jamie.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I don't know of why this exists.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Chat Or Fourms

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

Chat Or Fourms

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos