Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Erich pushed his hand through his hair and walked into the living room again. "You are not tidying up any of my things ever again." He said to Robbie, smirking. 

"Yeah, it was amazing." Pixie said, nodding eagerly. "I was partnered up with this guy, Jamie, he's really cool, and we did improv and stuff. It was so fun." She said, practically bouncing up and down in her seat.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie practically ignored Erich to transfixed into what Pixie was saying.He frowned for a moment but smiled shaking his head. "He sounds greaaat~ " He said with thinly vailed contempt.

Atlanta looked on at them laughing and shaking her head sitting on the arm of the couch next to Samuel.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie blinked, then rolled her eyes. "Robbie, don't be jealous." She said, pursing her lips. "He's a friend, yeah?"

Erich smirked, sitting down on the floor beside the couch. "Be nice." He said to Robbie. "He's a friend."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmmm yeah sure. For now." Robbie said. "How long will it be till I'm out the picture." He said sighing bringing his knees up to his chin.

"Robbie!" Atlanta snapped in surprise by what he said.

Even Robbie looked down guiltily. Realizing he shouldn't of said it. But he was to stubborn.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, sure. The person who terrorized me turns up in my university course, and now my boyfriend thinks I'm cheating on him with some random guy I met today." Pixie snapped, standing up and grabbing her bag. "I'll let myself out." She said to Erich, who had stood up. He sat back down again, pursing his lips as Pixie slammed out of the apartment.

"Well, that was dramatic." Samuel said after about ten seconds of awkward silence.

Erich looked over at Robbie. "What'd you say that for?" He demanded.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah Robbie. That was harsh Pixie hasn't done anything wrong." Atlanta said shaking her head at Robbie.

Robbie frowned "Oh you would know all about the "I haven'tdone anything." Act wouldn't you Atlanta." He said silencing her  "God you two are such hypocrites. Don't act like your relationship is perfect. " Robbie snapped. "I don't have time for this." He muttered jumping up and walking out of Erichs apartment calling after Pixie

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, that was dramatic." Samuel said repeated a few more moments of silence. Erich shook his head, standing up. "I can not believe that boy sometimes. How could he say that when he's started everything?" He said angrily as he walked into the kitchen. Samuel listened for a few moments, then looked over at Atlanta. "He's ranting to himself in there too. He does that a lot, talking to himself."

"Go away!" Pixie shouted over her shoulder, pulling her hood up and ducking into an alleyway, pushing her way through the gangs that stood around, turning and glaring at anyone who made a comment. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlanta looked at Samuel after her shocked daze and smiled hazily. "You two would be so good together." She said with a chuckle . "Go talk to him Samuel. You'll probably do a better job." She said with a shrug.

"Pixie listen to me. Pixie!" Robbie said shoving his way through people till he got onto her. He gripped her arm gently and sighed. "Pixie please," He said.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ugh, but I don't want to!" Samuel whined, but he stood up and walked into the kitchen. Erich was standing pouring himself a glass of water, muttering under his breath. "Calm down." Samuel said, clicking his tongue, and Erich shook his head. "No." He said stubbornly. "Robbie needs to learn that what he says has consequences, and..."
Samuel sat there and sighed as Erich ranted on.

"Go. Away." Pixie hissed, turning around so her face was a few inches from Robbie's. "You're acting like I'm not allowed to have friends. What am I supposed to say? 'Oh, that's fine, I'll do whatever you want'?" She snapped.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlanta sat there in the living room quietly. She heard her phone buzzing. It was her brother so she answered "What . Yeah Tom is my brother. Oh god. No I wont be long. " She said jumping up and walking into the kitchen "Erich I have to go yeah. I'll see you both tomorrow." She said.

Robbie ighed. "No Pixie I don't expect you to. " He said . "I was jealous okay. I shouldn't of said it. I'm just." He said sighing.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

latest videos