Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie chuckled for a moment before saying "I really hope not, my professor is called Mr Jenkins and is a forty nine year old wrinkly man." He said grimacing at the thought.

"Were are we taking him." Marcus said putting Tom in the back seat.
"He can go to your house. Dad will kill him if he knows he's doing this again." Atlanta muttered sitting in the back with Tom waiting for him to get up.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"You want the wrinkles, admit it." Pixie grinned up at him, turning onto her street. "My mum wants to adopt you, by the way." She rolled her eyes. "She thinks you're 'perfect' for me and you're a 'charming young man'." 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your mum is so smart. She totally gets me." Robbie said laughing kissing her as they got to her gate. "See you tomorrow. Say hello to your mum for me. " He said with a wink.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ugghhh." Pixie hit her alarm clock as the ringing invaded her ears. She still wasn't used to getting up early. She rolled out of her bed and grabbed the nearest thing she could find- jeans and a checked shirt. She struggled into them while still half asleep and grabbed her folder, going downstairs. 

Erich was sitting with his head on the kitchen table, almost falling asleep again. "Why did I stay up to one o'clock in the morning with Samuel again?" He said to no one in particular. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Atlanta, pst, Atlanta." Tom mumbled trying to get her up. "Come on dad dropped of some spare clothes for you last night. You're going to be late for University." He said softly.
Atlanta stood up of the couch frowning at Tom "I hope dad didn't see last night. You looked awful. You were out of it. Do you have no common sense Tom you could of been killed!" She ranted tiredly grabbing her clothes from him walking away to get changed.

"Because you too needed your sweet lovin' time." Robbie said with a grin sipping his coffee making sure he had everything in his bag.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie stuffed toast in her mouth, looking through her folder at breakfast. "What are you doing for your birthday, Abbie?" She asked her sister, who shrugged. "Just having people over to the house, I guess."
Pixie nodded, standing up. "Well, I'm off to uni." She said, hugging her dad before disappearing out of the door.

"Shh." Erich sighed, taking his coffee from him and drinking it in one go. "I'm meeting Atlanta and Pixie, coming?" He stood up, grabbing his bag and slinging it over her shoulder.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlanta left once she was dressed holding her folders close. A moody frown plastered across her face. She shoved her headphones in and walked off to meet Pixie and Erich in her own little world.

Robbie chuckled and pulled his bag over. "Of coarse I am." He said taking a look out of the window. "Its raining. "He said with a sigh. "Typical London weather."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Atlanta!" Pixie shouted, smiling and walking up behind her, pulling her headphones out of her ears. "You look cheerful." She said sarcastically.

"I miss the mountains." Erich said grumpily, pulling his hood up and heading downstairs, smiling at Georgia as he passed.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks." Atlanta mumbled rolling her eyes and putting her headphones in her pockets. "Did you and Robbie sort things out ?" She asked changing the subject.

"Don't we all." Robbie said sighing nodding to Georgia shivering as they stepped outside. "You are so getting pushed in a puddle today." He said smirking.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes. He made a whole emotional speech." Pixie said, smiling. "It was cute, really. How did you and Erich get on after we left?"

Erich saw Atlanta and Pixie and ran over quietly, smirking. "Robbie's going to push you all into a puddle." He said cheerfully from right behind them in a creepy voice, and Pixie yelped. 

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Country and time game

awnser the question the person above you asks

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Creating a Logo

Country and time game

latest videos