Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"We were fine." Atlanta shrugged rubbing her ear as Pixie yelped and frowning. "Hey." She said letting out a small smile when she saw Erich.

Robbie laughed "You're first Erich." He said smiling at Pixie pulling her into a hug. "Why do you make this bad weather so much better. " He said sweetly.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Cutie." Pixie elbowed him in the stomach gently. "But it's too early in the morning, be cute later when I'll remember it. Looking forward to today?" She asked.

"Hey." Erich wrapped his arm around Atlanta's waist. "How are you? You left in a hurry last night."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie laughed "Okay then I'll save my cuteness and just explode with it later." He aid with a smile. "Urm I'm now a bit concerned about my professor now thanks to Erich. But other than good." He said smiling.

"Fine." Atlanta said briefly "Did you and Samuel have fun?" She asked changing the subject. She didn't want to think about it.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Morning, Earthlings." Samuel said, jumping over a gate and grinning at them, hooking an arm around Erich and Robbie's neck.

"Morning, alien." Erich muttered, elbowing his side, but Samuel didn't let go. "Yes, he kept hitting me." He answered Atlanta.

Pixie stared at Samuel before looking back at Robbie, grinning. "Yup, your professor might be in loveeee with you." She teased.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlanta smiled "So nothing out of the ordinary then." Atlanta said smiling as she passed through the gates of the university. Something that would hopefully distract her.

"Lets not think that. He might just steal my heart." Robbie teased winking rolling his eyes as he unhooked Samuel's arm from his neck.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

Atlanta smiled "So nothing out of the ordinary then." Atlanta said smiling as she passed through the gates of the university. Something that would hopefully distract her.

"Lets not think that. He might just steal my heart." Robbie teased winking rolling his eyes as he unhooked Samuel's arm from his neck.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Erich gave up on trying to detach Samuel from him and smiled at Atlanta. "Well, we have a very interesting lecture on neurons to get to, so speak later." He squeezed Atlanta and walked off, arguing with Samuel over something stupid.

"Yep, the wrinkles will rule all." Pixie said absently. "I have to get to class, I'll talk later." She kissed him quickly and followed Erich and Samuel, turning right at her class and walking in.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie went to start a conversation with Atlanta but she had sped off without saying goodbye."Well then." He muttered to himself. Sulking off to his class and quietly walking in happy when he saw one of his friend. "HEY !" He said walking over to his friend Delilah and his other friend Peter.

Atlanta grumpily shuffled to class walking in were she spotted Louis calling her over and went sitting by him silently. "Is the professor not here again." She said with eventually with a sigh.
"Hello to you too." Louis said with a small smile
"Sorry. Were's Ashley" She asked starting conversation.

Jamie was straight to Pixie's feet as she stepped through the door. "Hellooooo~" He said happily dragging her into the room leaping and bounding as he went like a big ball of hyperactive energy.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Erich and Samuel went straight to the back of the class, Samuel taking out his glasses. Erich started laughing, and Samuel glared at him. "I forgot to put my contacts in." He sulked. Erich stifled his chuckles with his fist as the teacher walked in.

"Hi thereeee." Pixie grinned up at him, letting herself be pulled along. "You're in a good mood." She laughed.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie sat down in class with his friends and began taking notes as soon as his teacher started talking he was determined to have a good carear and look after him and Pixie when they got older.

"I'm always in a good mood darling." Jamie said in an ultra camp voice and sat down crossing his lakes and pushing his hair out of his eyes. "So how are you? " He asked.

Atlanta was getting ticked off waiting for her professor she had stopped listening to Louis all together she tapped her pencil against the desk. "Whats the matter Atlanta. Most people would be happy the professor isnt here. Whats up?" Louis asked.
Atlanta shook her head "Nothing Louis. No offense but I really don't want to tell someone I started talking to yesterday my life problems." She muttered and moved to the back of the class.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Take A Deep Breath and Say "Hello" hereXD

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

latest videos