Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Erich opened his notebook and started jotting down notes quickly, but whenever he looked over at Samuel he burst out laughing again. Samuel took turns between glaring at him and writing quickly in his messy handwriting.

"I'm good. Had a fight with Robbie, you know, my boyfriend." Pixie rolled her eyes. "He's a bit idiotic at times, but we made up. You?" She asked, resting her chin on her knees and grinning at him.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
( subtle bump c; )

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Atlanta and the rest of the class had been given a old case and some evidence. They had to try and fight the case for somebody. Atlanta stared at the paper rolling her eyes when Louis came back to her. "You should of done more than that by now." He pointed out.
"Here let me help." He said going to grab her pencil before he snatched it away.
"Oh for f's sake just leave it will you." She shouted at him the class falling silent and the Professor sending her outside to "cool down". She sat against the wall closing her head into her knees.

Andy was in the corner with a group of his friends talking about his job. Everytime he caught a look at Pixie he felt like he had been stabbed with guilt.

"Oh good. Oh I'm awesome. With a face like this. Who can't feel awesome all the time. Oh we are working on scripts soon. Yay." Jamie said with his normal enthusiasm.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Pixie laughed. "Bit overconfident, aren't you?" She teased. "Oh, fun." She rolled her neck. "Scriptwork. Yay." She said, only a bit sarcastically. Every time she felt Andy's gaze on her she carefully ignored him.

Samuel had kicked Erich on the leg to get him to be quiet, and he was now staring at his work, smirking. Taking out his phone, he texted Atlanta. Samuel has glasses. It's hilarious. How's class? x

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothing wrong with a bit of confidence." Jamie said with a chuckle. "Yeah, and we get to choose between two. So yay." Jamie said with a smile lying himself on the floor. "DO THE HARLEM SHAKE!" He shouted and rapidly shaking.

Atlanta took out her phone and chuckled gently. Oii Mr there is nothing wrong with glasses. Hmm I'm not exactly in class but its pretty great in the corridor. Yours? She sent with a small smile.

Andy was talking to the teacher about the scripts they were going to do and the groups they were going to be in.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"Harlem Shake? Really?" Pixie nudged him with her foot. "You're so weird." She rolled her eyes but lay back beside him, taking out her phone. "Okay, I'm bored, when are we starting?" She asked, being careful not to look at Andy.

What happened? And you haven't seen Sam's glasses, they're from the sixties or something. It's past vintage, trust me x Erich tapped send, then got called down to complete a complicated diagram on the board. He sighed and walked towards the professor, muttering.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"YO Miss Ousey?" Jamie shouted followed by the teacher standing above them.
"Must you shout everything Jamie?" She asked raising an eyebrow."I must when you wont tell us when its fifteen minuets in and you havent told us what we're doing!" He protested.
"Well I'm just about to put the class into groups for you're scripts actually. If you keep being demanding you wont get to be in the same group as Pixie." The teacher blackmail and gathered the classes attention.

Oh the teacher told me I need to calm down. Its just not a good day. Get a photo of them oh god it needs to go onto the internet. Atlanta sent with a smile deciding she could leave class a little longer.

Andy stood there standing by his friends he smiled as he got put into a group with Casey, Damien.

"And......... Ah yes Jamie and Pixie you can join that group." Miss Ousey announced.

Andy's smile fell.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Pixie bit down on her lip to keep it from wobbling, and pushed herself across the floor so she was sitting at Andy, Casey and Damien's feet. She looked at Jamie and attempted a smile, before deciding to just keep her face as emotionless as she could.

Erich finished the diagram without too much bother, and took out his phone when he was sitting again. "Hey, Sam." He said. Samuel turned to him, and he took a picture. "Thanks."
"Dude." He whined, pushing his shoulder. Erich snickered and sent it to Atlanta, with the text Here you go c;

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

(Official new atlanta only with glasses)

Jamie looked at Pixie and sighed there was something between her and Andy she just didn't know what. He walked over and then sat next to her.

"You guys choose your script from over there and then you can start." Miss Ousey said dealing with other groups.

"Soooo ummm." Andy said awkwardly shuffling his feet.

Atlanta got the photo and burst into fits of giggles. She saved the photo and put it up on the book of faces and tagging Samuel in it. She captioned it "Bring on the fangirls." And then text Erich. Tell Samuel to check the book of faces (; She sent.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"Can someone just pick a script so we can get this over with?" Pixie demanded tersely, determinedly avoiding looking straight at Andy.

Erich snickered and elbowed Sam. "Check the book of faces." He muttered. Samuel took out his phone, then promptly hit Erich over the head with it. "DUDE." He whined. "NOT NICE."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Lovers of Skrillex and DeadMau5 come join...

Name one movie better then Frozen

Favorite Video Game?