Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar

"_girlgirl_" wrote:

[Pixie] "... Biotch." Pixie muttered, walking up the stairs. "Classy place, huh?" she grinned. [Erich] "I'm going to go to my room now and eat some cereal." Erich said as if talking to an idiot, walking up the stairs.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] "Yeah. That we have to clean from top to bottom." Atlanta said grinning reading the list. [Robbie] Robbie shook his head " So immature " He said grinning.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "Joy." Pixie said darkly, opening the door to their room and coughing as about five tons of dust hit her in the face. "Not. Nice." she muttered.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] "Lovely." Atlanta said sitting on her poorly constructed bed feeling it sink and hearing it squeak. "Gosh you think the snobs would at least give there staff decent beds." She said standing and starting to unpack quickly.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "Ya think?" Pixie said, opening the wardrobe and closing it almost immediatly as a dust cloud came out of it. "NOT NICE. NOT NICE AT ALL." she yelled.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta sneezed " Great. Looking forward to all the rest of the dust we have to clean." She mumbled. She applied her finishing touches and grabbed her messy clothes. " Gonna go get dressed." She said heading towards the bathroom. She came back ready and said " Ready to clean?"

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "Try and hold me back." Pixie rolled her eyes. "Right, I need a bucket of warm water and some soap and a sponge..." she muttered.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta looked through the cupboards till she found the one with the cleaning products. "Ah " She said grabbing them and putting them on the counter. She filled a bucket with soap and water. And put it down. She started by mopping.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie sprayed a cloth with polish and started wiping down the dusty walls and stairwell.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] "For such a nice place its such a dump." Atlanta said . She quickly turned on the radio and started mop dancing to "Bounce" By Calvin Harris.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos