Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie moaned and stood up, waiting outside the bathroom door. [Erich] Erich flicked Robbie on the shoulder.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta came out the shower feeling fresh. She got dressed in a black pencil skirt and a white blouse and did her shocking hair in a neat bun pinning her fringe behind her ear and keeping her glasses on. She come out smiling " Need to make a good first impression." She said. She came out and walked into the living room. She saw a recipe they had to have ready for lunch for twelve thirty."Meh its only ten there's time." She said.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "I'm planning to wear an apron over my My Chemical Romance top and ripped jeans." Pixie said, shrugging and walking in, closing the door behind her. - Around 20 minutes Pixie walked into the living room. Evidently, she had been joking before and was wearing a white shirt and a black skirt. She had tied her hair up but had let her fringe hang over her eye.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta smiled and threw a apron at Pixie,before putting one on herself. "Cooking time.Were making french onion soup,fresh bread and Madera cake. According to the "List" " She said smiling. [Robbie] Robbie Laughed. He switched on a plane film and put his head phones in before flicking his brother back.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "Ooh, the ominous "list"." Pixie said, smirking and putting the apron on, walking over to the sink and washing her hands. [Erich] Erich flicked a piece of popcorn at him.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
{Atlanta } Atlanta laughed her head off. She washed her hand and started on the lunch. "So what do you think the family will be like." She asked. {Robbie} " Yum" Robbie said popping it in his mouth.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

{Atlanta } Atlanta laughed her head off. She washed her hand and started on the lunch. "So what do you think the family will be like." She asked. {Robbie} " Yum" Robbie said popping it in his mouth.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Erich] "You're disgusting." Erich said, raising an eyebrow. [Skip to end of flight? :3] [Pixie] "Hopefully not total snobs." Pixie said, raising an eyebrow.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah sure.) [Marry] Marry hopped of the plane leaving Peter to carry the bags. [Peter] Peter struggled of the plane. " Here at last." He said. [Robbie] Robbie jumped of the bus " WOOHOO WERE BACK." He shouted nearly loosing balance in the snow. [Atlanta] "Finished." Atlanta said pulling the cake out the oven . [Gracie] Gracie walked in and into the kitchen. " Gosh girls. C'mon you have to start plating up there on there way from the airport." She said and walked out to sit in the living room.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie mimicked Gracie in a high voice and started plating the food up, humming. [Erich] Erich shoved a handful of snow down Robbie's back and ran off, laughing.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos