Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta smiled laying the table and pouring out the drinks. [Robbie] " Oh. Ill so get you for that." Robbie said he molded a snowball and ran after Erich before throwing it at the back of his head.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie looked in the door and hissed, "They're commmiiinngggg. Hide. Or something. I DUNNO, I'M SCARED." she said. She talked like that when she was nervous. [Erich] Erich ignored him, though he shivered, and opened the door to the lodge. "HEELLLLOOOO~" he said happily.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta pulled Pixie in the kitchen quickly. " Calm down its fine lets just go set the food on the table." She whispered. [Gracie] Gracie stood up and greeted them " Hey Erich. Welcome back." She said shaking his hand. [Robbie] Robbie ran in the living room and jumped on the couch " Ah at last." He said. ( I dont know what to do with parents.)

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[They can poof, I guess. xDD] [Pixie] Pixie sighed and grabbed a plate of food, gesturing for Atlanta to go in front of her. [Erich] "Good to see you, Gracie." Erich smiled, shaking her hand.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha ok.) [Atlanta] Atlanta put on a fake smile ready she grabbed two plates and walked out. And places them on the table. [Gracie] "Well you guys seem sorted so I'll go.Bye guys." Gracie said popping out the door. [Robbie] "Hey girls. Im guessing your the lovely ladies who have to clean up after Erichs mess." Robbie said standing up and walking to the table "Well it all looks lovely." He said sitting down. He looked up at the girls and smiled " Well I am Robbie and that ugly Mug is Erich." He said.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Erich] "Oi." Erich said. [Pixie] "Pixie." Pixie said quietly, concentrating on not dropping or spilling anything.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] "Atlanta " Atlanta said pouring them out there drinks. [Robbie] "Nice to meet you Pixie and Atlanta." Robbie said. Then turning round and poking his tongue out at Erich.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Erich] Erich smiled at Atlanta, ignoring Robbie. [Pixie] Pixie walked awkwardly out of the room.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] "Excuse me " Atlanta said quietly and walked out the room after Pixie. "Whoa " She mumbled when she walked out the room. [Robbie] Robbie looked at Erich " So what do you think of the new Chalet Girls?" He asked.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "Well. They were hot." Pixie grinned. [Erich] "They're okay." Erich smirked. "Nah, they're totally fine." he said after a moment's silence.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

What was the last thing you ate?

Cheat code for real football 2012(on mobile)

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos