Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Avalanche!!

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is being continued from the last one which mysteriously disappeared. If you were not in the Original, please don't bother coming here. Frustrated

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Avalanche!!

Posted By:
black dimonds
black dimonds
StarStarStarStarStar
So just uhh post?

black dimonds

You cant tell me that isnt true. Big Grin

Avalanche!!

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, I'll post first since I was joing to when it messed up. "Jason?" Rhea looked at him in surprise. "He can't do jack about it, look at the state he and Pixie are in. And anyway, he's not my brother." She pointed up. "Is that why you left so suddenly?" She asked him.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Avalanche!!

Posted By:
black dimonds
black dimonds
StarStarStarStarStar
" I ment Enrich." Mason said, shaking his head, as if that would shake the problems away. HE walked back over to his bed, sittting down. He looked up at her. " I jsut dont want anymore drama in this house then there has to be." he said, raking a hand through his ratty hair.

black dimonds

Avalanche!!

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
"Erich? WTF has Erich got to do with anything?" Rhea asked confused.

Avalanche!!

Posted By:
black dimonds
black dimonds
StarStarStarStarStar
" Dont you and him have some cutesie little relationship?" He asked bitterly looking up from the floor.

black dimonds

Avalanche!!

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
"Erich? With me? No, that would never happen."She shook her head. "He's like my brother. And I'm sure he doesn't even think of me that way." /is Mason jealous? she thought inwardly, sitting beside him.

Avalanche!!

Posted By:
black dimonds
black dimonds
StarStarStarStarStar
Maosn sigh, putting his face in his hands. " I dont know about this house anymore." he muttered. " Your mortal enemy suddenly becomes the love of your life and the one you think you love is suddenly not who you think they are." He said.

black dimonds

Avalanche!!

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm lost. Totally. "Uhm, it would help if you clarified a bit? I'm getting the mortal enemy thing, but what's with the,'everything is not what it seems'?" She said, surprised.

Avalanche!!

Posted By:
black dimonds
black dimonds
StarStarStarStarStar
" I talked to Eliza the other day, before she was tottaly waisted." he said, shifting his eyes to the ground. ' She didnt want me telling anyone, especially you, she thougth shew as falling in love with Enrich. But then he started acting like a jerk to Jasona dn her view changed completely." he said ,shrugging a shoulder. ---- Eliza sat in her room, throwing baseball at the ceiling.

black dimonds

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say XD wins!!!!!

Last One To Say, Cookie WINS!!!!! =-O -moved

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!