Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Pirates of the Sphinx 2: Off Spring (RP)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67282
Melody got down, she glanced at Ash and then walked away into the village to find Jett.

Happy Halloween! :3


Pirates of the Sphinx 2: Off Spring (RP)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67282

"Aquarius101" wrote:

(uhhh well veggiekid hasn't been on so someone can play jumoke for now?)
(I haven't seen veggiekid online, so maybe we could get someone else.)

Happy Halloween! :3


Pirates of the Sphinx 2: Off Spring (RP)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6693
"Fine just walk away i see how it is.." Ash said as he chased after her into the village
(yea but who?)

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta


Pirates of the Sphinx 2: Off Spring (RP)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67282
Melody continued to look around for her cousin.

(dunno, or what about that one guard who smiled at Chrys before when he was taking her to that room to change?)


Happy Halloween! :3


Pirates of the Sphinx 2: Off Spring (RP)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67282

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Melody continued to look around for her cousin.


(dunno, or what about that one guard who smiled at Chrys before when he was taking her to that room to change?)


Happy Halloween! :3


Pirates of the Sphinx 2: Off Spring (RP)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67282

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Melody continued to look around for her cousin.


(dunno, or what about that one guard who smiled at Chrys before when he was taking her to that room to change?)


Happy Halloween! :3


Pirates of the Sphinx 2: Off Spring (RP)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6693
(yes!)

Jett was tied to a tree guarded by an old crazy witch who chanted and threw dirt into a boiling pot

Ash wandered off but still having melody in sight. he heard some growling

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta


Pirates of the Sphinx 2: Off Spring (RP)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67282
Melody looked around, until she finally found Jett. She smiled to herself. "Jett." She said.

Happy Halloween! :3


Pirates of the Sphinx 2: Off Spring (RP)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67282

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Melody looked around, until she finally found Jett. She smiled to herself. "Jett." She said.

Happy Halloween! :3


Pirates of the Sphinx 2: Off Spring (RP)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6693
Jett smiled relieved, "Thank goodness." the old lady stopped chanting and pinted her shaking crooked wrinkled finger at melody, "Were you the one who killed my son? the chief?" 
Ash stood in the thicket hiding but keeping a watchful eye on the scene

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos