Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Fort Change

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Kresten walked to the lake, he skipped some stones, he missed a few, but then again, he got a few. He smiled at his work and sat down.

Fort Change

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jersey shoved past everyone with disgust "Outta my way..." she started to say to someone that was going into the cabin

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Fort Change

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jersey stomped down to the lake furious and wanting to get away from this place. She stopped at the edge of the water and looked at her reflection. she splashed at it, making it dissapear as she started to cry, not noticing kresten a few feet away.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Fort Change

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
*hmph* "tippical" she was leaning on the cabin watching a girl push the others outta his way

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Fort Change

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Kresten felt a little splash on his arm, He looked at a girl and tilted his head and smiled, his bangs still covered his eyes though.

Fort Change

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
The cabin was gross, but it would have to do. i found the cleanest ed and put my dtuff on it.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Fort Change

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jersey's hair was barely touching the water as tears dropped from her eyes. She looked over and saw a boy about her age smiling at her. She gasped and wiped her tears away, and started to walk away quikly, she was emmbarassed she let a guy see her cry.

Why, you may ask?

Fort Change

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She hid behind a tree, the boy, kreston, was looking in her direction. She doesn't try to be creepy it just, well, happens...

Mind Honey
You don

Fort Change

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Kresten looked at the lake and stood up. He sighed, then looked around, the camp seemed tiny.

Fort Change

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pete ran back to her cabin and hid under her blankets

Mind Honey
You don

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

why mum knows everthing?

Chat not working for me!

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

latest videos