Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Fort Change

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jershey rolled her eyes at the man "Maybe i'll go get the slop you serve so i can die..." she muttered just enough so Kresten could hear. She still didn't notice him and she folded her arms and sighed.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Fort Change

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Some kids including Kresten heard the girl saying something about the food and death, they laughed and so did Kresten, He smiled at Jersey.

Fort Change

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I was not going to eta what ever they served me, so i stood there my arms crossed. Waiting for him to shut up.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Fort Change

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jersey was a bit glad she had amused everybody, but that vanished when the man, the counsler she supposed, glared at her and scolded her "Well, maybe it will be a good thing you die so you won't ruin everybody elses fun time!" I gasped, and so did everyone else. are counslers aloud to talk like that to kids? she thought harshly. But right in front of everybody, she made the biggest mistake ever, She started cracking up and saying " A fun time? I bet you don't even know the meaning of fun!" Everyone cracked up with her, but the counsler broke into a loud shout of rage "YOU GO TO YOUR CABIN THIS INSTANT!" Jersey's mouth hung open wide as she trudged to her cabin weakly as the other kids stared at her.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Fort Change

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't find it funny, she had said a really dumb thing. I thought the counciler was right. About her I meen, not the 'fun' time.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Fort Change

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Kresten looked amused still, but looked at the counciler and one word came to mind. He smirked at this word. >              .               

Fort Change

Posted By:
Abbyfan62 Lock
Abbyfan62
StarStarStarStar
May I join?  smile

Hey I'm Abby! I Love to Rp, Sing, make videos and chat with my friends!

Words to live by

"Who Says" Quote Selena Gomez

"Live Like there's no tomrrow" Quote Selena Gomez

"Sing your Heart out"

"A Dream is a Wish your heart Makes"

"Never Say Never" Quote justin Bieber

"Little Gifts are the best gifts of all"

I ♥ Music!

Fort Change

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jersey kicked the sides of her bunk bed, watching the group from out the window. what a jerk, thinking he's my mother! But she still chuckled at the thing he had said I can't believe he actually believed that this was fun! she smirked at the thought of this and as she looked out the window, she saw Kresten smirk the same way.

Why, you may ask?

Fort Change

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure! Big Grin)

Why, you may ask?

Fort Change

Posted By:
AnimeAngel12
AnimeAngel12
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Just be yourself and you'll be fine.
~~~~~~~

Angel Loves Cake!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

homeschool good or bad

latest videos