Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Artemis raised an eyebrow the shrugged. "Well, since you feel embarrased about it, I will be going now". He walked toward the door.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Okay....bye" Jersey said, slightly confused as she layed back down on the bed.

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

As Artemis left, he headed down the lake. He took out his viola & played "Dragon Hunter" and some other songs.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Kori walked into the cabin, "Hey Jersey." he said sitting next to her.

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Can I join?

Name: Haruna Orihara
Personality: Haruna is basically a boy in a girl's body. She thinks, acts , and talks like one. She often hurts peoples feelings without realizing it, but if she knew, she wouldn't care one bit.
Looks: Profile Picture
Story: She used to live in Japan, but her parents sent her here because the color gangs where she lived kept trying to recruit her. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jersey looked up "H-hey" She stuttered, biting her lip. "Hey, i'm sorry for pushing you out i just wanted some time alone...." She picked at a loose string on the blanket, avoiding his gaze.

(Yes)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Thanks.)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(No prob)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Bump)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Kori nodded and hesitantly sat down," Yea, what was that? I thought we were friends." He said

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity