Back left
Back right
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Kori woke up from his nap and looked around.He saw a girl on another bed and walked up to her,"Hey."He said

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"What"I snapped, i was in a bad mood.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Just sayin hey."Kori said

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"ok"I said, then looked around"This place is disgusting"I muttered.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Yea,the crappiest camp I have ever seen."Kori said

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I glare dat him"I am wearing Guess and I'm in heeled boots, my clothes will be ruine dby the end of this, and my ankles will be broken."

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Why would you even wear that stuff,its camp not a fasion show."Kori said

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Seoko walked ariund the camp as she listened to Greenday "1, 21 guns.." Seoko sang with her terrfic voice instead of her basic one. "There's no one around here to talk too." She said with a bit of boredom.

Just be yourself and you'll be fine.
~~~~~~~

Angel Loves Cake!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[Gah! I LOVE that song!!] I stood up"Because This is my cheapest and worst clothing!"I storme dout, hoping I could find someone to yell at, or pucnh.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(So do I!) Seoko looked around and spotted two people talking to eachother. She quickly turned the other way and left.

Just be yourself and you'll be fine.
~~~~~~~

Angel Loves Cake!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity